Chapter 2. Meet your new hyungs

Hello again👋-A/N

BigHit (p.o.v)

Today jungkook will arrive and will meet his new 6 hyungs. All the members are excited to meet there maknea. They over heard PDM talking about it with other staff the other day, and they were supposed to find out later today but they found out sooner than expected. So they had to act surprised when the get told later today. "OMG he's coming today I'm so EXCITED!!!" Teahyung said loudly "Tae lower down your voice it's getting annoying and PDM might hear you alien" Suga says "Heyyy!! Atle-" Teahyung got cut off by Jin covering tae's mouth "Shut up Tae if not I'll take away all your games"Jin says sounding serious.Teahyung stopped and acted mature from the threat.

Time skip

PDM called them to his office since jungkook has arrived at BigHit. Jungkook was short shorter than jimin so he was able to hide behind PDM. Wich he was relieved from.
"Weres our new maknea?" Asked Namjoon
"Yea weres that kid?" Asked yoongi. Everyone looked confused because they didn't see no one that looked new."oh he's right behind me" PDM said moving to the side to reveal a cute bunny.

Soo I was already at the end when I noticed that everything I written had underlines and I thought to myself and said 'oh sh*t well no going back redewing it ughhh!'
So yea sorry if that bothers you hope you enjoy this chapter -A/N