it was Miya...

Miya. .. Hey boo how are you. ..

Me.. Im good honey bunch

Miya.. Well damn did you gain 15 pounds since the last time I seen you.

Me.. uh something like that.  I actually gained two other humans since the last time you talked to me

Miya.. What!! get the hell out of here you having twins yay!

Me.. More like Triplets...

Miya.. Triplets. .. Damn that man soldiers are marching strong aren't they...

Me.. its always something with that man I swear.. When He came into my life he Came with the thunder...

Miya.. you ain't lying he not playing..

Miya continued to help me get the house arrangements set up for the girls. I couldn't wait to see the look on their faces when I told them the News. all the girls started to arrive one by one but when the last of them came I was in my home office skyping Trey.

Since he kept texting me telling me how much he missed me and wanted to come see me I decided that I would make this video chat one that would tease him. I let my hair down and put on some barely there makeup with a hot red matte lipstick. I put on my red silk robe and my red silk push up bra with the white fur around the top and pushed connect I was sitting behind the desk so that he could only see the top half of me.

Trey.. Well Damn baby look at you..

... Hey babes how is the tour coming along

Trey.. Good baby really good.. Im glad this is the last shows this week I really miss you.. and that sexy ass body let me see the bottom half...

.... Nooo Babe you will just have to wait til you get home to see that half its a surprise!!!

Trey... whats a surprise Ive already had that and more so what is there to be surprised about sexy???

.... Ohhh you will see..

Trey... I wanna see now!!!

.... Too bad Trey I have to call you back your mom is calling me...

Trey... (in disbelief)... are you serious right now babe you just gonna leave me hanging like that??

...Love you baby talk to you later. .. Disconnects

Trey pov..

I cant believe she hung up on me... what the hell man I can't wait to get back to her I haven't seen her in the last three months this video chatting with her is driving me nuts.. I decided to go downstairs to the hotel bar and get me a drink.. Sound check and rehearsal was long today I need to relax... when I got down to the bar I ordered me a shot of Remy black and sat there thinking to myself. suddenly someone taps me on the shoulder

... Excuse me but you look awfully familiar do I know you..

Trey.. Zion what are you doing here how have you been...

Z.. Ive been doing great I would be better if I had you!!

Trey.. Come on Zi you could have had me but you made the decision to take a break from us. who knew that break was gonna last two years. ..

Z.. well I think our break should be over don't you think??(steps between my legs and brings her face close to mine...

Trey.. grabs her arms and gently push her away.... Come on Zi stop with the games.. We both know you stay up on the latest news. . so I know that you are aware of my girl..

Z.. oh you talking about that simple cheap chick that you're playing with isn't she the groupie that you done wifed

Trey.. Mahi'ya is far from simple she has more worth than you can possibly imagine.. you're just jealous as far it goes for being a groupie never that but as she should be she is one of my number one fans..

Z.. how cute.. Just know that I will be here when this relationship crashs and burns and hopefully it hits a wall sooner than later..

Trey... you know what even if it does I wouldn't come back to you. . you have over stayed your welcome.. but enjoy yourself and tell the second string baseball player you left me for I said what up!!!

( gets up and heads back to his room)..

on The phone with Mahi'ya and Mama April*****

..Hey Mama April

... if I have to tell you one more time it just Ma

.... Sorry Ma

... So how much longer do you think you can hide this from him Mahi'ya??

.. I don't plan to hold it in much longer I plan to tell him when I see him for new years...

..So I have gone from no grand babies to three..

... Yea did you have to raise such an over achiever (laughs)

.... what can I say he puts his all into everything he does( laughs)

... Maaaa!!! your too much (laughs)

... oh hush we both grown here(laughs) you think im something wait til you meet grandma rose that lady is a trip!!!

... I can't wait!

... I can't wait to see how he is gonna take this lol

... I know ma Im scared Ill admit..

... Don't be that boy loves you and he will love those babies. .

... I hope your right!!

... Child Im always right!!!

... Laughs... ok ma let me get my guest settled in and ill see you soon..

.. Ok baby you will be seeing me alot when my son finds out lol hope you know what you have gotten yourself into..

.. I know ma Talk to you later..

end of phone call****

Melanie walks in

hey was that your mom you were talking to you should have told I said Merry Christmas..

... No that was Treys mom

and you're already calling her ma?? whoa

...lol shut up that's what everyone calls her

umm hmm what were you talking about???

....well damn mom we were talking about the babies and Trey..

She knows about the babies

Karma comes in...

K... who knows about the babies. .. huh wait yall just said babies its more than one now

Mel... wait we did Didn't we??? Cakes are you having twins

....No Triplets

(Karma and Melanie starts to scream)

the other's come into the room to see what the noise is about. .

Callen.. what's wrong

Karma... Tell them Cakes!!

Salem.. tell us what

Jurnei.. yeah spit it out

Miya.. I already know (laughs)

Mahi'ya... I'm having Triplets.

Everyone starts to scream...