Realize

A/N:

I'm making a Rya P.O.V because lots of people said I should, and I'm pretty sure you were wondering what Rya's point of view was anyway...

Sooo here it is!🌹🔫

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rya's P.O.V:

"I had to get to jail somehow... It sounded so simple but it really isn't. I will have people searching for me everywhere I go when I escape." I wondered, worried about what would happen.

I shook my head, scratching that thought. They are probably still looking for me. I escaped before, so I can escape again. Or maybe my sister could help me escape. She was a reporter on the local news, but she only got that job so she seemed innocent. She had no criminal record, but she was always helping me out with my plan to kill Pyper and Nina.

RING RING RING

My sister was calling.

Rya: Hello?

Dasha: Hey it's Dasha.

Rya: Finally! I need you to help me out. I need to go to to jail.

Dasha: Oh for the plan, okay. I will bring you in.

Rya: Okay... that will work out... bye.

CALL ENDED

I was glad she called. I can't believe I haven't thought of that. I was just happy my plan was working out. All I need now is to get Katy to get Nina and Pyper's full trust. I just needed one more person. I scratched my head wondering who could help me out. I knew exactly who to ask.

"Dasha!" I screamed when I spotted her across the field we were both standing on.

She rolled her eyes and pulled me with her bringing me to the police station. I was nervous. What if I couldn't escape? If I couldn't, I was doomed. This whole killing thing was like a game, only one person wins. And I may be the loser at this point. I needed Sydney, she could help me, but she wasn't totally cool with the whole teamwork thing. She would want to take over my company and start up her own. She was up tight and stubborn, but also my only hope.

When we arrived to the police station, Dasha yanked at my arm and pulled me in. She seemed really angry, or maybe she was just trying to be a good actor. Either way, my arm was just hurting. Maybe going to jail for the night wasn't such a bad thing... After all, it would kind of be like a break, right?

A few hours later, I was stuck behind bars. The cell was cold, dark and uncomfortable. I tied my long red hair back into a high pony tail. A small tear rolled down my cheek as I quickly wiped it away. I was worried I wouldn't make it out. Life was a game, that I was losing. My career was killing people, is that for real?

"What am I doing with my life..." I whispered to my self as I stared at the blank cell walls. I was a complete lunatic.

I closed my eyes and thought deeply.

I opened my eyes and looked around me. There was nothing there. I walked around, it felt strange. There was nothing, just white, like a blank page. I walked a little further, and saw a carved rock. It wasn't a rock, it was a tombstone. It was a grave for Nina. Beside it was Pyper's grave, then Pyper's family. I realized that I have killed all of these people. This was my goal! I finally reached it. But instead if feeling happy, I felt deeply disappointed. I sat down as tears flooded in my eyes. I never had expected to feel bad for these people, because I would of considered myself heartless. I reluctantly stood up and walked on further. Each step felt worse and worse. I suddenly came across a lake and a bridge. I saw a young girl jump from the bridge into the lake. I couldn't point out who it was. The girl drowned in the lake as she cried help. I didn't run up to her- I couldn't. I wanted to but something stopped me. I had the worst feeling in my stomach. I felt guilt. I couldn't even move. I bawled. I knew the girl who drowned drowned because if me. It was all my fault. ALL MY FAULT. I suddenly sunk through the white ground and whined. There was a crowd surrounded around of me. They did nothing to help me, nothing. They just stared at me. They knew I was drowning, but it was like they wanted me to.

I quickly snapped back into reality as I opened my eyes. I rolled off of my bed and banged my head on the cement several times. I was stressed out and depressed. I started bawling. I tried to stop but I couldn't. I couldn't do anything. I tried to get up, but I was completely weak. I needed to get out of this place, now. Before I become some soft hearted loser. My plan had to work, it had to. I was already hated my everyone. I had nothing else to do with my life anyway. My life sucked. My only friends were psycho killers like me.

I shook my head, and smiled. I had the perfect idea in my head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Short chapter, but cliffhanger.😌👋✌️🙈💕

These emojis like represent Rya in this book🌹🔫

A little preview for the next chapter:

•Rya and her "crew" are going to a big party. Lets just say Rya might fall in looooooovvvvvveeeeee💕💕💕💕

Ooohhhhhh!🎴❤️🌹