Drama and death

Authors note:

This chapter is going to be long, so get comfortable.... Lol...

-Enjoy!💕💕

(Please leave some suggestions in the comments)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pyper woke up in Nina's room, on an air mattress beside her bed.

"Well... I guess we are going to school..." Pyper said nervously.

Pyper zipped open a blue suitcase with all of her clothes in it. She grabbed a pair of jeans and a sparkly tank top.

She went to the washroom to change, as she got a text from Rya's other phone number.

"Not again!" Pyper said annoyed.

Rya has sent so many threatening texts now that it was just annoying now.

"Say bye to your family or come and save them! Good luck."

Pyper rolled her eyes as she left the bathroom.

"Nina you almost ready?" Pyper shouted.

"Uh give me a minute... Rya texted me from her weird number..." Nina announced.

"Stop pretending I don't know where you are.😈" Nina read out loud as she started to feel uneasy.

Pyper and Nina went downstairs, ate breakfast then left for school.

"I can't wait to see Madi and Carter! I haven't seen them for a few weeks." Pyper said joyfully.

"Yea I guess so... But I'm not looking forward to seeing Emma. She is really good friends with Rya, and she is probably is part of Rya's plan..." Nina told Pyper as they walked to the front doors of the school.

As they walked in, they saw Emma on her phone texting someone. She walked along slowly, and gave them a death glare.

"Okay, she is DEFINITELY part of the plan!" Pyper stated as she starting biting her nails nervously.

RING!

"Okay we got to go to math class now." Nina said as she shut her locker door.

"Hey Madi!" Pyper said as she gave Madi a hug.

"Where have you been for the past 2 weeks!?!??!" Madi hissed as she went to sit in her seat.

"Oh umm..." Pyper began, thinking of a good lie. "In the hospital... Sick. And Nina umm... well... broke her arm." Pyper answered as she gulped.

"Ew. Get away from me! You must be contagious!" Madi accused as she flipped her long dark hair into Pyper's face.

"Well then... MADISON!" Pyper sneered.

Madi got angry as flipped her hair once more in Pyper's face.

"YOU DID NOT JUST CALL ME MADISON!!!" Madi screamed as she kicked her chair.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Emma yelled as she got up to hurt Pyper and Madi.

Emma clenched her fist and punched Pyper and Madi both in the face. Madi started crying and ran out of the room as the math teacher came in.

"What is going on here!?!" Ms. Moore asked angrily. "And why is Pyper bleeding!"

The room was silent. Nobody wanted to say a word unless they wanted Emma to stab them.

"Anyway," Ms. Moore began. "We have a new student! Introduce yourself, Rya!"

Pyper gasped. Nina's eyes bulged out of her head in shock.

"My name is Rya Miller, and I come from the school westridge high. I have decided to switch because I have a few close friends here. I am proud to now be a student of Arrowsmith high." Rya said with an evil grin on her face, acting like she was perfect.

The whole class clapped to give her an arrow smith welcome... everyone except for Nina and Pyper.

Rya walked down to her desk and stared at Nina. She pushed back her chair and kicked her legs up on her desk like she owned the place.

After math class, Nina and Pyper were wondering through out the hallway while talking about Rya and Emma.

"I should have known!" Nina began. "Rya will do anything to kill us!"

"What the hell is she doing with my family!?" Pyper declared angrily.

Rya went to go talk to Pyper and Nina.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT!!??" Pyper yelled at Rya wanted to just kill her on the spot.

"YEA! WHAT THE HELL RYA! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WITH HER FAMILY?!" Nina screamed as she slapped Rya across the face.

"Your family?" Rya began. "Your family won't be alive much longer. Unless you idiots come up with a plan to defeat me and Emma, say bye bye." Rya sneered with an evil grin painted on her face.

"OH DAMN YOU! YOU LITTLE SHIT!" Pyper said as she started attacking Rya.

Pyper punched Rya in the stomach countless times.

PUKE

Rya barfed all over the floor and collapsed to the ground.

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!" Mr. Lee, the principle said angrily.

"Pyper and Nina have beaten me up." Rya said acting all innocent.

"PYPER, NINA! My office NOW!!!" Mr. Lee said extremely angry.

"You two have caused to many problems! You too are EXPELLED!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note:

Sorry this chapter wasn't as long as I expected... 😔 sorry

Leave some suggestions in the comments please!!!!!!

I have a cliff hanger though lol.

Please vote for my book!

Love you all!!😘