new girl

Luna 🌙

This is me Luna Saint Deluca 🤙🏽

"Welcome to Libery High" A girl with bobbed like hair says. "whats up" i say "Im Courtney" she holds out her hand I gave her a high five. "ill show you were the office is" she says. "alright" i say following her.

"uh oh looks like another emo coming to Liberty high" A group of jocks. I looked at them and smiled "well hello boys" i say. "hey, im bryce" "and im not interested bye bye" i say walking away. "Good job, Bryce Mega super hoe" Courtney says. "Mega super hoe?" i laughed. "He tries to get with every girl" she says. I nodded. "Oh really?" i say turning around. "yup" she says. We continued our walk down to the office to get stopped by the girl jocks, aka cheerleaders. "Hey Courtney, whos your friend?" Cheerleader One says. "Umm" she says. Didnt even know my name. "Luna" i say folding my arms. "Jessica" she says looking at me. "okay, Jessica" I say looking at her like the way she was looking at me. "wanna go get coffee afterwards?" she says. "yeah then we can totally go get mani and pedis aftwards" i say twirling my hair and bouncing like a girly girl. "ill find the fucking office my self" I say walking away.

"Hi im new" I say walking into the office. "Luna, Luna Deluca?" the secretary says. "Yes" I say "Okay, your classes are here, locker number and combination and you have ah, B lunch with most Juniors" she says. "Thank you" I fake smile.

*

"Whoa Emos smart, what are you doing in Calculus?" Bryce says. "You literally just said 'emo was smart' im in here because im smart" i say. He sat down next to me. "oh fuck" i say. "Okay class we have a new student, and her name is... Luna Deluca" Mr. Byers says. "jesus christ." i say. "yeah, right here" I say pointing to myself. "When we introduce our self in this class we stand and tell three facts about you and why you moved here." he says I sighed and stood. "Well my Name is Luna, Um one of my sisters name is Star, and other one is Venus. Um, i got my nose pierced at 15 and i play basketball as a point guard, also I moved to Liberty High because i just moved from Nebraska" I say sitting down. "Nice to meet you" he says Bryce looked at me. "What?" I say "Nothing, you're beautiful" he says. "oh shut up you met me fifteen minutes ago" i say looking forward. He leaned in "you're still beautiful" he says. "okay seriously im gonna murder you, the emo is really gonna come out" I whispered. "ooo fiesty, anyways Jessica Davis is throwing a party Friday, care to come?" he says. "Jessica Davis, hm average height, black well my skin color, cheerleader?" I say. "yeah?" he says. "me and homegirl just talked and me and her are not a no go to being friends" i say biting on the cap of my pen" i say looking at him. "You gotta come, we'll sort things out" he says. "Why do you want me to go so bad you met me... thirty minutes ago" i say looking at my wrist. He laughed "I like you Deluca" he says. The bell rung. I got up. I bent down. "Ohhh you wont like me for long... Walker" I say looking at his paper and walking out.

*

"Hey, Luna right?" Cheerleader Two says. "Thats correct" I say. "Im Sherri" she says. "Wow you guys are all so friendly why?" i say "I have no clue but its has been since freshman year" she says. "Wow" I say. "What's your next class?" she says. "Economics" i say. "me too" she says.

*
"Hey Im Justin Foley" Jock #1 says. "Zach Dempsey" Jock #2 says. "Luna" I say sitting down. "My girlfriend throwing a party" I cut him off. "And me and your girlfriend are not cool with each other" I say. "That quick, wow emo is fast" Zach says. "Im not emo okay" i say. "why wear all black, turtle neck, long sleeves" Justin says. "Damn you ask a lot of questions." I say. "When you ask questions dont you get answers" he says. "Shit that deep, i think my emo side is coming out" i gasp holding my chest. He laughed. "yeah okay jokester." he says.  "im living arent i, so lifes good" I shrugged.

*

"So I heard from Bryce that you ball?" Zach says. "Used to" I say sitting at their or as you can say my new lunch table. "why stop?" Justin asked. "who cares" Jessica says. I laughed. "Broke my ankle and not like that" I say. "Yeah okay" Justin says. "How" Zach says all in. "Okay, so my team and I were chanting and dancing while walking out of our close to last undefeated game. slipped on ice tried to stop myself and turned the wrong way and broke my ankle just like that" I say "and when was this?" he asked. "freshman year and took physical therapy for a year" i say. "Wow, so what about you play this year and lead the Varsity girls to an undefeated season" Zach says. "Yeah, a new girl try to boss eleven other girls around. Yeah okay" i say rolling my eyes. "or Do cheer and cheer on the Varsity boys" Zach says. "so when does basketball season start for the girls" i smirk at him.

*
"Hey how was school Luna boo" Star asked.

My 22 year old sister Star aka my bestfriend

"Well i got hit on, stared down, and called Emo" i say closing the door. She laughed. "why?" she says. "apparently what im wearing" i say leaning back

"Yo Venus" Star and I say. "just drive bro" She laughs. "Venus Babygirllll" a guy yells.

My middle school (15) sister Venus also my best friend

"Sounds like someone got a boyfriend" I say. "Nope" she says. I laughed. "How was your first day Lu" she says. "her dumbass got called emo" Star says laughing. She yelled and laughed. "Ahhh, i told you" she says. "Shut up both of you" i say getting out the car.

"Hello my Galaxy" Mom says. "yet again dont  know where i come from in this "galaxy" but Hi mom" I say. "whats up with her?" mom "whispers" "the kids called her emo at school" Start smirks. "Shut up" I say throwing an apple at her. "Hey hey hey" Dad says coming in. "first, hello my princesses. Second of all why is there apple all over my wall" he says. "Luna" Star and Venus says. "why did you throw the apple" he says cleaning up my mess. "because fucking Star and Venus were making fun of me., Dad" i say. "Whats up?" he says. "Do I look cute today?" i asked. "one, you two leave her alone and two of course you do princess" he says washing his hands and kissing my head and walking away. "Boy was totally bluffing" We all say laughing.