6: Great for Some Average Reasons

Too fucked. Two fucks. Two fucks riding a bus. Riding this bus all the way home. Home away from trash. They're two fucks what did you think would happen? Two fucks ride home to their castle of despicable and treasure. Sure this treasure will aside the facts that they're two fucks. Fucked so fucking wrong to the rim job that was a god-damn fucking bong. I know this is funny but it's not a song. This is not something you can sing along. This is not something that tells you you're wrong. Wrong that's exactly what this is about. No need to panic or shout. This will only take a second. Sex in. Two fucks had sex n' they're fucked. Shut the fuck up. This is not what that's about. Pain on your back? Bitch I got gout. Y'all two fucks can fucking leave cause I'm not into branch, twig, or leaf. I'm a root that never goes. Unlike you two fuck motherfucking hoes.

Y'all Bitches
Love with pride on my side, boy has it been a fucking ride. Ride me and fuck me over until I fall over and I'm fucked over. Over yonder. Over fucking over that big fucking piece of shit weight on my fucking head. I'm heading out. Y'all bitches needa chill. Because being a fucking snowflake isn't the real pill to chill.

Fuck it up, because we're fucked over, I look to my side but you're over my shoulder. You don't fucking care. All you care about are these rules. These special snowflake rules that say it might all be fucking better. Lemme better something bitch, THINK ON YOUR OWN FOR GODDAMN FUCKING ONCE.

Is there ever good in anyone? Or are we all "rules" having fun? My war on happiness isn't yet over. But this bullshit needs to be. Over and out.

Fake Norms.
Trapped in a spicy bumuta trap. Underneath the awful map. The map of the mind of the evil of the signs. Social norms kill my vibes. Angry norms fills and strives. Hit up that girl and get her lines. Social norms might as well suck my d*ck. Social norms filled with that damn bullshit.

Filthy norms and filthy normies, filthy gotta feed that warm meat. Hunny, where's the money? Hunny, I am funny.

Hunny this is bull, hunny this is wrong. Hunny I need help, I'm drowning in filth.

Keys with a code, need some help? Here's a
load. Open wide, open sesame, treasure
hides, dear diary. My work my life, my hope
my wife, have all gone mad. This is not so horrible as much as it isn't bad.

Although, it's sad to see my factory, my load that I've become, have started to crack and break and have started to become undone. My hopeful world my hopeful pride and all that I can like, has pitch into a muppet man and has road off on a bike...

I like to hike I like to walk I like to take my
time. I like to do these things a lot but I don't
even know if it's anymore mine. Grinding
through this hopeful cave and mining really
far, I hope to see the end of the tunnel and need to find my aw.

Calm, because we are sailing now and we
must be calm till the end. Calm before we
make it now be calm for now my friend.