3: Delicate Green Purity

Ay, am trans.
Where are you if you're not you? Does your being long, in that dreaming big brain of yours? Make it last. Because it does last. We're not just some people who happened to feel a thing. Feeling what other people don't feel in so much of an absurd, hard to believe, and to live by idea of a thing.. is hard to go by and hard to understand.

Living like this makes you so paradoxed. Our minds are our reality. When we bend our reality we are bending our minds. I want to choose. But I can't. My reality is already bent. It sucks.

There's when you feel sad or depressed, and then there's when you feel sad or depressed in your own skin. Skins. Shut the fuck up. Get off my level. I've already thought the thoughts and I've already got the plots.

Fix the box. Because the box is a real shit show. I'm sorry but the dog shit on it years ago. We don't just live the lie we live and more commonly die. We are forced a lie. That's why I cry. That's why I'm shy. That's why saying I'm a guy isn't a piece of cake, but a piece of pie, to the face.

Face it, I'm forced to embrace it. But stupid little people try to chase it. And break it. It's my own understanding, and you wanna take it, fake it. I'll replace this with a list oh but you never like a twist it makes your gist all pissed and you never forget what you didn't miss. Bliss. But not for any of us... I'll leave that with a kiss.

What You Need.
Any in it's path leaves it all to last cause it lasts as a gas the gas that passes the grasses the grasses in which we walked the grasses in which we bought from greed from seed the waters of my trees the haven in which my knees won't bleed unless my leads grows deep inside my breed.

I heed. It's what I, need. It's what I, greed. Because my family is filled with greed and that's what I need to succeed that's what I need, to breed, and grow.

Me When I Give Up.
Feelings. Feel me up with new ash and chemicals to last. The future and not the past is what I live the present and not the presents, that I give.

The wine in the wind by the side by this wall, the people the bind and the binge oh he's so tall.

The crave yet the suffer all aligned. And the thought oh the knowing that they won't see my side.

I have no pride. Only pride in others because I gave up. I gave up knowing my hope was work and other change. While I'm still here. So now I just watch.

BS proved.
"Sleep it off" they say, "wait till tomorrow", a bowl of vanilla ice cream and depressions got me down in sorrow. My heads just blank, I just ate, the boring info off my life's current plate.

Been up all night, and I wanna call, someone to speak to, about myself that's all. The right person just in case, I fall back into another night with this face and this case. "Sleep it off" they say, "wait till tomorrow", do you have any drugs I can borrow?

Just enough drugs to seal this pain, just enough drugs for myself explained. Just enough drugs, just enough things, things that add up to make better things. And maybe some wins. Pass the pins. "Let's bomb the hell out of them" and stop my feed from being flooded with people who cry and bleed from a few morons grown from greed and not a plan to help fix our world.

I know that went far down into the dark tunnel of un-rhyming nonsense, but my rhymes not need better if you think I must improve when the fucker is fucking and must be impleached and removed. BS proved.