4: New Trends, Great Ends

Seeking an answer to a question unknown.
Craving a kindness to a self unshown. I want to grab the inners, myself my bones. Crown to the royal that might've sat on that thrown. I am here and I am lone. Lone to own it all. I throw the bones and I catch the balls.

Crawl, up the wall. We shall have a ball. Dance and don't fall. I call. I see Ms. "All". Who and what are you? What the hell do you do? And what do I do? Do I ask who am I? No haha. That's funny. You make me laugh.

I move I hask. Gasp hassle grasp. Help. Where is hell? No one rings the bell. Ow! Where have I fell? Well. I guess I'm gone. What am I on? For how long? I'm wrong. So you've chosen? I haven't. I've posed, I've posen. Closed and I can't get out. I will never know what I'm about. No scream and shout. So shout, no screaming then. I give you an outlet then.
I bended, I blended, and now I'm ended. Then I've not mended. I am Ashley. Let's keep it that way.

Not Yours.
Break, crack, shatter. Like or love to hate. Hate to like or love because I'm just not a point. The only evil is myself because I like or love not hating myself. I have like or love while they hate and identify in which is not theirs.

NOT YOURS. ....Don't tell me how to be. I'm existent. But I am not yours, I am not your creation, and not yours to decide. They will never understand because secretly their identification is gods. So is all of ours. It's too sad to make speaches about.

I'm non existent to them until the line of their decision. I would like to change, have a life of my own happiness. But that can only make the game easier. It was set to hard and I have joined. I'm here raging against the mountains and the nothing up above as I'm absolutely frustrated and lawful.

The game rushes and I will never be powerful outside. Inside is where I'm strong and must push, deeply and will move, slow. As I've said before I love myself, I don't love my physical power.

Thunder and thick booming. I am that power. I am powerful even if you don't believe it. I believe me. Have a big fucking drunk drink. And fuck off.

Kissed. A kiss.
The bit that hits from head to hips to yourrr owwwn feet. Heart beat. This kicker loves the beat.

Beat fast and you're worried, beat slow and you're fine, don't beat at all with that knife inside it and you're out.

Was it "fun"? What you have just done? Was it fun honey? Was it fun? You can't learn to leap and to be done. Just leaping with a run. I ran realy fucking fast man. But ooooowww that bitch can run.

Run by the moon and run in the sun. Yummy bun. I'm hiding from mirrors, because there's no point of understanding me at this time. Tood-a-loo. 👋

Sickness of a Kid
(Wrote this when I was sick last week October 15.)
Catch fire on a cold night.. sick. I'm healing faster but just by little bits. I'm thinking better than my dried up lips. Here's a tip: don't go to school or work and don't give em a lick? Now it's 4 days later..

I should be complaining, but I'm not. Would I would be? Could I be? Is this the only thing that I can could see? Would see? Or could feel...

Nah, I'd just tear down that banana peal. My heart, ain't steal but I would be, could be, seeing and feeling like it is. Should it be? Should we perceive our reality as better beings? Would it count? Could it count? Shall I complain a large amount?

I would bother to move but oh no my body ain't taking that grove she says "GROW UP" and "STAY UP" and "HIPS THAT YOU WON'T CHOOSE, to LIVE UP and PLAY THROUGH and THE VIEWS THAT YOU CHOOSE.

You're gonna work baby to body that's not so your touch, but in the end you will sick all this curse that's filled with all these but's."

That's nuts!!

"I know, but let me clear your guts. Don't be a pussy just be a slut. A slave to the mans invade of "pussies" and "babes". Sexuality is free!"

But obviously not for the person I'm supposed to be....

"Hmmmmmmmmmm let me see. My god your WRONG god says I'm RIGHT and the only thing between us is "him" and our new unreasonable fight!

Common now, with all your might, let's have a boxing round you definitely would not like! With me and the pope and the terror which was once hope. Your moms your dads with no sign of scope.

Just goats, these trollers. Just dogs, these howlers! They surely will understand. Equal peace is your demand. Animals with a working "plan" of ying and yang! Throw the ball and now I'd run I ran! Pet me nice and I'll be happy man.

Are you a big fan? Of when your arms cut blood no more hands and they're gone. Damn! You'll never understand! Why-"

SHHHHHHH it's okay. I guess I will just have to force and teach all of myself, not to be so sad. Not sad.. but I ain't glad. I'm just fed up with this woorrld!

"Then I think no. There ain't an actual way you can actually go. Take note pls guy this should work because we ain't gonna lie"

Ughhhhhhh