Chapter 39: New Nicknames

Start from the beginning

"Alright guys. If you guys say i'm Not a bunny then i'll Meet with you personally and we can have each others' contacts." Bora said to the crowd as they cheer.

"Guys. If you say she's A bunny then you can have a kiss." Danielle laughed. She stood up and started to walk to back stage.

"Ya! I'm gonna kill you!" Bora yells as she stood up and ran towards her.

"Ah! Youngjae!!!" Danielle shrieks as she ran backstage. Justice just waited so she can pull her sticker. Everyone cheered and laughed as they ran backstage. They all laughed their ass off as Bora and Danielle came walking back laughing together.

"What happen backstage?" Veronica asked.

"Min-Lee told us to go back." Bora laughed as everyone in the room laugh.

"Alright. Unnie's turn~" Justice said as she pulled the sticker off. It read Sunshine.

"Yes!" Justice cheered as everyone clapped.

"I'm the sunshine~ Get recked Dani! Your boyfriend may be the sunshine in his group but i'm The sunshine here!" Justice danced as Danielle stuck her tongue out at her. Suddenly , another board was brought in by employees. The title was question marks.

"We're so revealing all 9 of those stickers after." Star said as Kai went next. She walked up to her sticker and pulled it off. It read Cupid.

"Bwoya??" Kai asked. She went to the description under her word.

"She's the love expert in the group and helped out with everyone's relationship in the group." Kai read as she sighed playfully. Everyone laughs and awed.

"I'm killing Jackson. I know he helped out with this." Kai laughed a bit.

"If you can catch me!" Jackson yelled from backstage as everyone cheered.

"Danielle then Tiff." Justice said. Danielle walked up to hers and pulled it down. It read Otter Heart.

"What the heck!?" Danielle laughed as she fell to the floor laughing.

"Let me read it!" Tiffany laughed as she went to the description.

"She's the girlfriend of Ptooey Otter , Youngjae. She also acts like a cute otter." Tiffany read and fell to the floor laughing.

"Are you sure about that~~~? Sometimes she can be demonic~~" Justice asked pursing her lips as Bora laughed.

"Unnie~ Shush." Danielle stopped laughing.

"Alright. Tiff." Bora helped Tiffany up and Tiffany put her hand on the edge corner of the sticker. She pulled it down as it read Eye Candy.

"Eye candy!?" Tiffany laughed so hard as Star read her description.

"She's the visual in the group and grabs people's attention." Star giggled at her name.

"So their you go guys. Our new nicknames!" Justice danced. The audience cheered for her as 7 Hearts bow.

"Now what's this next board?" Veronica asked. An employee told her something and ran back offstage.

"Omo. This board was made my the fans and not Got7." Veronica laughed.

"Alright. Pull down the wide sticker at the top." Bora said as Star did so. Under the question mark sticker read , Ships.

"Oh no~~~~~~~~~~~~~" Kai whined playfully.

"Oh!" Tiffany laughed.

"Alright. Their is 8 left. So top 8 ships????" Danielle shrugged.

"Let's find out." Justice shrugged. Veronica pulled down the first box and it read JustKai.

"This one is obvious." Kai said.

"We're the most popular ~" Justice punched her arm. Kai laughed.

"Just pulled down all of it." Bora cheered as they all pull all of it down. 

"JustKai , TiffKai , Kora , Vera , Danica , Borany , JustStar , and Starnielle." Justice laughed to all of those names.

"I realized that TiffKai is technically Markson and Starnielle is 2jae , and JustStar is JJ project." Kai explained with a laugh.

"So all of these are ships. Oh gosh." Star laughed.

"I know right." Veronica sighed.

"Of course JustKai is the best." Justice suggested.

"Ani~~ I personally think Kora~" Bora whistled.

"I don't know what you guys are saying but TiffKai is way better~" Tiffany stretched.

"I like Starnielle." Star shrugged.

"Dream on. Danica is better." Veronica whistled. Everyone looked at Kai.

"I don't know about you guys...but i like all of them. We should also add Kaison in that." Kai laughed as they nod.

"Alrighty~. Let's continue!" 7 Hearts cheer as the fans cheered as well.

_________________________________________________________________

Hey~! So , drama is coming. It's really coming! I think next chapter will be very important. Like SUPER Important. Idk. Anyways , my laptop died so it'll take awhile for it to charge because it's a bitch like that. So if i don't post any stories , i'm sorry. If i do , then yay. I may be mostly replying to comments and pms. Anyways , this chapter was just an info thing and fun. It was definitely fun for me. I hope you thought your new nicknames were okay. I personally liked Danielle's own since it was related to Youngjae. Anyways , um yeah. My Justice unnie should also watch for her relationship. Including all of us. It's going to be super important and sad. Or is it going to be happy? I don't know. Anyways , i'm Going to be working on my other stories now.

Song Of The Day——
Also , eajkrapsvt , welcome to the tag squad.