Chapter 3: Nightmares tend to get Real

It was cold

Very cold...

I was shivering...

But, why?

I opened my eyes and to my surprise I only saw darkness around me. Surrounding me and my fragile body. I could not get up and I don't know why...

That's when I saw a dark figure coming towards me

Coming

Closer.

Closer...

And Closer....

I didn't know what to do I could not scream nor run away. I was helpless...

And that's when I saw a bloodied figure behind him that stabbed him immediately that caused him to lose his balance. That bloodied figure held my hand suddenly and carried me bridal style and that's when it hit me. It was Sebastian all along, but something was off, his eyes that were once gold and caring was all crimson and deadly.

"S-Sebastian!" I shouted assuming him to say something in this abominable situation, but instead he looked at me with his crimson eyes that suddenly turned into a pinkish color with a smirk that has fangs were his normal teeth was supposed to be that could kill.

"W-what?!? Who the hell are you what have you done to S-sebastian?!?!" I shouted. He grimly stared at me as he laid me upon the soft grass right in the middle of nowhere.

He kept staring at me with his grimly expression and that's when I started to cry. He saw me and immediately turned into his original human state as he walked calmly towards me with a concerned look.

"Shhhhh, everythings gonna be okay..." as he hugged me reassuringly.

"S-sebastian y-y-ou're-" I was cut off when he said "A Demon? Why yes Milady, I can assure you that I am in fact a Demon from hell." He stated calmly while stroking my (h/c) that was long and had curly strand at the end.

"A D-d-emon?!?! B-b-but, W-w-why? And How!?!" I said while completely shocked and baffled by his confession

"My dear (f/n) all I can say to you is that I have always been a demon since the beginning of time and I don't know why also because some questions are left unsolved and it is better that way I presume" he said while keeping a warm expression In his face. He suddenly looked at me with his crimson eyes and stated sadly "My dear (f/n) you have to be safe always even though I am not around because, you also have a blood of a demon in you. And that I will always and still be looking at you from afar that is why you should wear this locket around your neck all the time to protect you in a while, so always be strong and smile at the face of danger."

"L-like my Guardian Angel?" I said while sniffling

He chuckled at me and looked at me in with his demon eyes and said "Why yes, you're Guardian Angel...."

And that's when it all faded away as I was awakened by someone screaming and realized that, that was not a dream....

=End=

Yoyoyo Titaneeersz!

So, reader-chan's and ghost-chan's is a demon eh?

This should be interesting....

^____^

Finally, you will be able to see bowl-head in the next chapter :D

-I Do not own Snk nor Sebby :3-

FlyingHeichou____=Away!!!!=