Chapter 6: Promises (Part 2)

Part 2

As both of you fell asleep on the cold hard ground you were both awaken by the screams of horror by some towns people near you running away from something or someone?

Reader's P.O.V

It was then you realize that you were both awaken by terrible screams that came from a burning house no, not just any house for it was the bakery where Levi let you stay and where you both came to meet each other until now. Regaining your consciousness you saw that Levi was no longer by your side and was running towards the burning bakery.

"LEVIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" you screamed practically sending your lungs out as you cried as the raven-haired boy came running through the burning bakery but stopped when he saw a man holding a butchers knife that is about to plunge it at him when he flawlessly dodged it and kicked the man on the chin that sent him flying about one feet above the ground.

I was about to help Levi myself when I was stopped by a man holding a 3D Maneuver gear himself and as he was ready to submerge it to me I quickly dodged it and punched him in the guts that made him spit out some of his blood. But instead of being angry at me he smiled at me unnervingly as if he was asking for more.

"You're a keeper..." he said as those words sent my spine-chilling in a very weird way

"He is, isn't he" as I heard a man chuckle behind him which made me more scared even though the man was hiding behind the shadows I could see into his soul that he was up to no good.

"Aren't we all" the man smirked at me as if reading my mind

"H-how?" I said as I was terrified of what I was seeing. I took a step back when *boom* Darkness

"(y/n)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Levi said screaming my name

__________Line break brought to you by shirtless Uta_______________

"Levi..."

"Levi...."

"LEVI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Sebastian!!! I know you're there!!!! Say something!!!"

"I feel lonely..."

........

No response.....

Hmmmmm it seems that your precious Sebastian isn't here right now, I wonder where he went? A dark voice said to me

"...."

So you're not talking to me because I'm not him? What a pity, I was about to tell you where Sebastian is but I guess you're not interested so.....

LevixReader  = Forbidden Love =जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें