Part Four

Tori

2 Months later

We are headed to the airport in an Uber. We're are just now going to visit my family it took a while but that was just simply because me and Tremaine work schedules.

I am also kind of happy about that because with Trilana being 5 months now it was less risky to take her to fly on an 2 hour flight. Once we pulled up to the airport we thanked the driver and got out while Tremaine got the bags and i grabbed Trilana and her car seat

We checked in with our airline, Went through security and went to our boarding gate. surprisingly we made it through security in an decent about of time since they were crowded due to thanksgiving. I was holding sleep Trilana in my arms and laid my head on Tremaine's shoulder.

" Sleepy?" He asked me as he was watching people snapchats

" Very" I yawned " I cant wait to see what excuse they give me as to why nobody called me to tell me happy birthday yet which was 2 months ago"

That was true, Nobody called to wish me a happy birthday. Yes i talked to them but they still haven't bought up my birthday or nothing and it's honestly making me sad and even irritated.

About 20 minutes later our flight was called and everyone lined up according to their sections. When we boarded i sat by the window while Tremaine sat in the middle and a girl sat in the isle seat.

" Hi how are you guys?" she asked trying to make conversation

" Hi" I faked smiled and Tremaine didn't say anything

I hated making conversation with people on the plane, People that i don't know. She looked confused and just looked forward without another word.

It was a long two hours and a half. When we landed and we got off and we went to grab our bags from baggage claim we went to rent a car.

It was about an 30 minute drive to my house and when we got there he parked out front and the house was already crowded

" Get prepared for my family" I warned Tremaine as we got out the car

My family was very outspoken and didn't care to watch what you say they will talk shit about you right in front of your face.

People didn't really know about Tremaine nor Trilana expect my immediate family as in my parents, Grandparents and siblings.

It wasn't like i was keeping them a secret it was just the simple fact that i didn't like anyone in my business.

" I'm fully prepared" He got Trilana car seat

" You sure?" I pulled a piece of hair off his shirt

" Positive baby girl. They can't be that bad"

I signed and walked towards the door everyone were sitting around, Talking and laughing. Kids were running around. Old folks were sitting at the table playing bingo. and the Teens were sitting off to the side with their face shoved in their face.

We walked into the kitchen and my mama almost screamed

" Tori!!" She came up to me and hugged me tight