Season Of The Witch

Start from the beginning

"How are your stitches?" Sam whispered to Lilly. She slightly lifted her shirt to show off the gash from earlier. Instead of a couple of stitches running across her stomach, there was only an old scar that looked like it happened years ago.

"Remember, only Sasha and Stacey are threats. Don't hurt any of the other girls," Lilly spoke quietly.

"What if they try something?" Dean asked, keeping his eyes trained on the women in the bar.

"Well, if they try something then do what you gotta do," Lilly rolled her eyes as she spoke with an irritated tone. The men nodded in response as they got prepared to walk through the doors.

With that, they barged through the front doors, causing most of the women to jump from their seats and look frightfully at the people who walked through the doors. Sasha and Stacey remained seated with mischievous smirks.

"Where's my necklace bitch?" Lilly growled to Sasha as she pulled her revolver from her waistband. Sasha and Stacey turned their hands to the brothers and Lilly before Sasha pulled a silver chain from her pocket. The women standing, raised their hands frightfully.

"You mean, this necklace?" Sasha laughed as she stood from the table and took a few steps closer. "Let's make a trade, him for your mom's necklace?" Sasha chuckled as she slowly placed a hand on Dean's forearm. Lilly lifted the revolver slightly and pulled the trigger, sending a bullet through a cabinet door.

"Back up," Lilly said calmly turning her focus to Sasha. "Anyone who wants to leave, now would be the time." Her voice rose as most of the girls ran out the back door, leaving only Sasha, Stacey, and Mrs. Shaw. Sasha dropped her hand from Dean's arm and turned to look back at the remaining women of her group.

"You know how hard it is to find loyal followers?" Sasha asked rhetorically. "These two though" she pointed to Stacey and Mrs. Shaw, "they're the strongest witches I know. Beside me of course. You sure you could take us down little Lilly?" She mocked but Lilly just smiled in return and slid her gun back into her waistband. Lilly clenched her fists until blood trickled from her palm and the other two women turned blue in the face. When she let her hands drop, the women dropped to the ground with a thud.

"Well, that was easy enough," Lilly spoke with a sarcastic smirk. Sasha tightened her jaw before flicking her hand and sending Dean across the room. With her other hand, she clinched her fist and Sam started to choke on the lack of air. "Eius magicae sunt et..."

"No!" Sasha shouted as she flicked her free hand and sent Lilly to the ground with a loud thud.

Lilly laid on the ground, trying to catch her breath as she muttered the spell quiet enough for Sasha not to hear, "Eius magicae sunt et ad inferos. Protegas me, et sit Deus tenebris vias tuas ab amicis meis epularer." Sam dropped to the ground and tried to catch his breath as Lilly jumped to her feet and glared at Sasha. Sasha walked to Lilly until they were almost face to face and brought up a fist quickly, striking Lilly straight in the jaw. Before Sasha could do anything else, Lilly grabbed her around her waist and tackled her to the ground. Lilly threw a few punches at Sasha's face before grabbing her hair and slamming her head into the ground.

Sasha wasn't as helpless, at this moment, as she looked. She managed to over power Lilly and throw her to the ground before climbing on top of her. Sasha used all her strength to hit Lilly. But, Lilly didn't give up, she squirmed and threw as many punches as she could, only hitting Sasha a few times. Sasha grabbed the sides of Lilly's face and slammed her head into the floor one time as hard as she could, knocking Lilly into unconsciousness. Sasha raised her hand to hit Lilly a few more times but was stopped by a long blade going through her chest. Sam pulled the blade from the women as she fell, lifeless, on top of Lilly.

Lilly's eyes fluttered open as Sam pulled Sasha from her body. When Sam noticed the girl looking up at him, he smiled and held his hand out to help her up. She climbed to her feet and glanced around the bar until her eyes landed on an unconscious Dean. Without thinking, she ran to the man who laid on the floor to see a deep gash just above his temple. She kneeled down and placed two fingers on his neck and let out a breath she didn't know she was holding when she felt his pulse.

"Dean," Lilly whispered as she gently shook his shoulders but he didn't respond.

"Can you help him?" Sam asked as he kneeled next to the woman and looked at his brother.

"Not right now," she said, kicking herself for using that stupid spell. "Dean, please wake up." Her voice was shaky and quiet as she tried to wake him up again. With a sigh, she turned towards the younger Winchester. "Sam, there's something you should know..." she started but was interrupted by the sound of coughing. Her focus turned back to Dean and a smile appeared on her face when she saw his eyes opened.

"God, I really hate witches," Dean said with a small chuckle as he sat up and the trio stood to their feet. "What'd I miss?" He said as he glanced around the bar.

"A witch saved y'alls asses. Again," Lilly giggled as she glanced up at the much taller man. "Let's get you back to the Brookshire and clean that up," she pointed to the blood dripping from Dean's head before leading the men outside.