"Okay, now that's handled." She started to pull me along again. "Let's go!" I've gotten used to her dragging me with her by now and tried my best to keep up. "May I ask where are we going?" She started to head for the elevator. "You can, but I'm not telling." As we walked inside she pressed the floor number 3. "Why does everything have to be a surprise with you? I hate surprises." She swung our clasped hands back and forth. "Well, I'm full of them."

She sure was. Knowing her we could be doing anything. "Come on Y/N! I want us to have enough time!" I rolled my eyes at her and got ready to run along behind her. Once we ran down the hall she turned and stopped, standing in front of a row of tall glass windows with a door leading into the indoor pool. "We're here." She smiled and walked inside. "The pool? Really?" She laughed and pulled me inside the room. "And what are we going to do in here?" She turned around facing the door and turned the lock. "We're going for an early morning swim."

I laughed at her, but then realized she wasn't joking as I saw the look on her face. "You're serious? Dinah, no." She pouted and walked towards me. "And why not? I just want to have fun." She placed a loose strand of hair behind my ear and lingered her hand there. I sighed. "Even if we swim, what are we going to swim in?" Her hands traveled down to the hem of my shirt and she lifted it up a little. "Get undressed little one." I immediately felt my stomach drop. Did I hear her correctly? I don't think I did because this is the last thing I expected today, but like she said she's full of surprises.

By the time I snapped out of it, Dinah already took off her shirt leaving her in a black lace bra and was about to take off her pants. She lifted her eyes up at me and I tried to look away before she could tell I was watching her every move. "I can feel your eyes on me Y/N." She giggled and my face flushed red. I watched her dive into the water and saw her move below the slight blue waves. She came up and her hair was slicked back, gleaming as the light poured into the room. She looks like a goddess right now. "Hey Y/N. Come in."

I gulped and placed my hands on the end of my shirt. Slightly pulling the fabric over my bare stomach. As I watch the blonde girl, she swims over to the edge of the pool and lifts her body out of the water standing up. She walks in front of me and takes the place of my hands. "Looks like you need some help." I blushed even more and took in a deep breath. "You're always so nervous. You don't have to be nervous with me." I looked into her eyes. "Okay, I'll remember that. But it's hard when you constantly take me on your little adventures." She laughed and started to lift up my shirt. Her hands lightly touching my body. She lifted the shirt over my head and threw it down next to her clothes. I took off my shoes and unbuttoned my pants pulling them off.

I felt cold hands touch my back and push me forward making me fall into the pool. Water filled my ears and I closed my eyes fast. I swam up to the surface and glared at Dinah. "Don't forget. I am capable of hurting you." She laughed and held up her hands. "That was golden. You should have seen your face." I swam over to the edge and grabbed her ankle pulling her into the water. I laughed and felt her hand grasp my ankle pulling me down. I was too enamored by Dinah to be angry at her. She swam closer to me and held my hand sending a wave of warmth up my arm. We both swam up catching our breath. Mine lost just from looking at her. "I love the way you look at me." A small shy smile spread on my lips. "Thanks?" We both giggled. "I'm serious. You look celestial and adorable. Your is hair going everywhere right now, all I need is a camera." She started to twist a strand of my hair around her finger.

Her hand trailed to the back of my neck and we slightly got closer. I couldn't take my eyes off her. I couldn't find my voice. My stomach dropping and butterflies- no, tigers- in my chest, but I didn't want the feeling to stop. She leaned in closer to me and for once I held her cheek and kissed her. My body flushed with heat warming me in the cold pool. She slowly moved us closer to the edge never breaking the kiss and placed her hands on both sides of me, trapping me in her arms. Our lips moved in sync and I moved my hand from her cheek the back of her head, tangling my hand in her long, wet, sun-kissed hair, lightly pulling her into me, deepening the kiss.

We pulled away and stayed where we were not moving an inch, savoring the moment. "Penny for your thoughts?" I laughed at the girl and nuzzled her nose. "This was fun, but we need to get back before we end up in..." She held my hand. "Trouble, I know." She smiled and kissed my cheek. "Come on pretty girl. Let's head back."

"Here's your goodies." Ally handed Dinah the food she asked for and picked up a strand of the blonde's wet hair. She giggled and sat down in front of us. "I'm not going to ask." We were on the bus on our way to the venue for tonight's concert. I'm really excited. It'll be my first day in wardrobe for a concert and I'll actually hear the girls songs for the first time other than Ashley's non-stop singing. I grabbed part of Dinah's bagel and took a bite. Lauren walked over to us and sat down next to me with her pesky grin on her face. "You two are so cozied up to each other."

Dinah threw a grape at her and Lauren ate it from her lap. "Thanks," I giggled and shook my head. "Why are you guys wet?" I looked at Dinah and she answered Lauren. "Why are you so nosy?" She lifted her eyebrows at the brunette. "Fine, I won't ask, but I still think somethings going on between the two of you." Ally patted Lauren's cheek. "In your dreams Jauregui." The green-eyed girl scoffed at Ally. "Whatever, but I'm telling you it's radiating off of them."

I continued to eat the food from Dinah's lap as the girls talked and goofed around. Normani popped her head up and I laughed not even knowing she was right there. "Sleeping beauty has awakened." Dinah tapped her nose. Normani rolled her eyes. "Coming from the girl who is impossible to wake." All of us laughed. I love being here and being around my newly made friends. A chapter in my life I don't want to end.

. . .

A/N: Thanks for reading. ♥︎