Guess who~

Chapter 26:

April 15 2017

Pine Tree probably won't mind that I wrote in his journal. Hehe~
So hey Pine Tree I'm back~ And here to stay although I think was before as well...I don't remember much the last thing I remember was using the memory gun then I woke up in the dreamscape. Whatever happened must of been bad because I used it.
I have a feeling that you, little sapling, have something to do with it...
I have to say Pine Tree your dreams are so fantastic! I must wonder who the blond haired boy is. Never has a face or name just a silhouette with blond hair!
Hehe all the dreams you have about it him.
If you read this then I hope you know I miss the old days you were too remember.
I wonder if you like the gifts I give you quite the exentric flare don't ya think? Haha flare....
I'm surprised you've dreamt about me Pine Tree scared you that much did I?
Sorry about the blood on your floor I had a run with some very pitiful meatsacks and so...well you can guess.
You can prepare all you like but I'll be there when you least expect.
Afterall Pine Tree I'm always there~
P.S If Shooting Star wakes up screaming that was me.
P.P.S The heart on your bed is a gift for you hope you like it~~
P.P.P.S With all the gold bars you get you'll be prepared for the apocalypse :)
REMEMBER YOUR UNIVERSE IS A HOLOGRAM REALITY IS AN ILLUSION BYE GOLD BYEEEEE!!!

Bill xx (I suppose I thank the journal now so thank you for listening)