Then the world went white

Chapter 25:

~3 months later~

April 12 2017

Dreams...Dreams of the world burning blue and flashes of yellow. I know it Bill but I know it can't be. He was erased from existence. Maybe my braised finally decided to catch up with all the shit that hit the fan. Piedmont's been great...I don't really remember much if the almost year we stayed in Gravity Falls. Gruncle Stand said I fell down a waterfall and hit my head. It would explain all the injuries. Mabel has been kind of down lately...I guess she's been missing Pacifica. She had to leave eventually. Though she was there when Mabel needed her most...when we found out our parents were really dead. That was hard. Gruncle Stan has been having it hard I think. With the death of my parents and his two brother he hasn't been the same. He keeps looking at me his eyes sad and distant. Maybe I remind him of Ford? Maybe I'm giving myself way too much credit. I don't know why Bill keeps following me in my dreams but everyday I wake to the same thing: a buring blue rose. I wonder what he's trying to pull whatever it is I'll be ready. Hopefully...  I keep thinking I'm seeing glimpses of him in the coner of my eye but he's dead, although probably not anymore...maybe he never was, but I guess I'll have to prepare myself. Soos runs the Mystery Shack with Melanie now. Wendy is off in collage trying to get an aprentinceship with a carpentry business. Gruncle Stan doesn't work anymore. We keep finding bars of gold at our doorstep. A part of me misses gravity falls although for reason I feel scared of that place. Maybe something happened to me before I fell but I can't help but feel the want to never go back there again...I keep asking Gruncle Stan about it but he won't tell me. Sighs I suppose I might not ever know.
Thanks for listening (I suppose the journal was of use after all haha don't worry I'm not calling you useless)

Mason xx

A/N: And that's it folks it's over. Done. Fin. Did you enjoy it? Sorry this whole fic was shitty. Also sorry if this doesn't get uploaded. It was supposed to be yesterday but eh if you follow me you know I've been having issues with wattpad even on the last chapter there has to be a complaint xD I know most people don't read these and I know some people who do think I'm fishing for Compliments but I honestly find it hard to proud of my works so yeah I'm not being a needy bitch I just genuinely think it's shitty.  I glad I was able to indulge you all ^-^ signing out for this fic for the last time

~ST99