10. Black Magic

"Let's play the which one is Hikaru game!" the twins shout.

The customers around them get excited. they throw on some old-fashioned green caps to hide the part in their hair and switch places a few times. They've been doing this all afternoon. None of the girls can guess right on the first try. I think it's pretty stupid, I mean, they're so different. How can you get it wrong.

"Oh, I can never tell! You both look so similar." a girl sighs, Tomiko I believe.

I walk past with a tea tray and shake my head, "What about you Sebastian? Can you guess?" Hikaru asks.

I set the tray dawn at my table, "Of coarse I know who's who." I say blandly.

"Then take a guess." Kaoru suggests with a smile.

 I point to Hikaru, "You're Hikaru. And don't try to convince me otherwise."

Hikaru looks at me with wide eyes, most of the girls' jaws drop, "How can you tell, Sebastian?" Tomiko asks.

I smile, "Isn't it obvious? I mean they're so different. They may look similar but it's not like they're the same person."

I go back to pouring tea for my customers, "Too bad you got it wrong."Hikaru says with a laugh.

I walk over to them, I grab Hikaru's tie and pull him close. He turns red in the face. I hear Tamaki yelling to Kyoya nearby.

"No, I didn't. Kaoru doesn't blush like you do." I let go of him and turn to Kaoru.

I grab his hand and wrap my arm around his waist, "I think I'd recognize my own dance partner."

The girls squeal  and I walk back to my table. Haruhi is yelling to the twins now about taking photos of him without permission. Just another day in the Host Club. Kyoya comes up to me and hands me a magazine. On the cover is my face. I flip through it and see some other pictures of me. Some I know are photoshopped, but I think I know why Haruhi was mad.

"Kyoya...what's this?" I ask flipping through a few more pages.

"New magazines I had made, they're selling out quick. Our customers can buy a limited edition magazine about their favorite host or even collect all eight of them." he says not only to me, but to the girls at my table as well.

"I'll buy all eight!" one of the girls at my table says.

"I'll buy Sebastian's edition!" another chimes.

Kyoya looks to me with a smug smile then his fake charming smile as he speaks to the girls, "I'd be happy to place orders right now."

A dark shadow appeared in the corner of the room and Tamaki ran over to me and hid behind me, "Tamaki, what are you doing?"

"Nekozawa..." he whispers and points to the shadowy door.

I walk over to it and Tamaki is frantically calling after me. I stop in front of the door. How the hell is it so dark over here? It makes no sense, there's plenty of light in this room. The door creaks open and a cat puppet sticks out.

"You're not afraid?" a voice asks from behind the door.

I tilt my head to the side a bit, "I don't think so...maybe just a little confused."

A person in a black robe peaks out from the door, "Oh, hey Nekozawa." Hikaru says and slides next to me.

"What is your name?" the cloaked boy asks.

"Um, my name is Sebastian Parker. I'm a new transfer student." I say.

The boy chuckles, "Tell me, Sebastian. Are you familiar with the art of dark magic."