5. Dancing

After struggling with my chest binder and another weekly shot of testosterone I barely make it to class on time. The day drags and I can't wait for my music classes at the end of the day, music theory and Orchestra. During Orchestra our director mentions a ball on Friday that the Host Club is having and hands out flyers asking for volunteers to play that night. This is all news to me, I take a flyer.

After my classes I make my way to music room three. I open the door to blinding light and a shower of rose petals. I'll need to get used to that. 

"Wel..."they start but cut themselves short after realizing it's only me.

I walk up to Tamaki and hand him the flyer,"Why am I hearing about this from my band director and not you?"I ask.

"Oh...well you'll be attending the Ouran Ball this Friday. It's mandatory for all members..."he says.

"Fine. I'll be in the corner hiding."I say and set my things down in the back.

"You'll have to dance and serve customers too."Kyoya says opening his Death Note up.

I'm silent, Tamaki walks up and says,"You can't dance can you?"

I laugh a little,"Not at all."

Tamaki snaps his fingers,"Kyoya, reschedule the appointments for the day. We need to teach Sebastian to dance."

Kyoya shakes his head,"Fine."he sighs.

Suoh, you have no idea what you're getting yourself into.

The twins and Mori start moving furniture to clear the room; and Haruhi walks in very confused,"What's going on?"he asks.

"Tama-chan's gonna teach Sebastian how to dance for the ball!"Honey exclaims.

Haruhi looks to me,"Is this a bad time to mention that I don't know how to dance either?"

Tamaki looks terrified,"Mommy! Our son and daughter need to learn how to dance!"

Excuse me?

Time skip, brought to you by my laziness~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I guess this girl Kanako is going to teach Haruhi to dance, she's been requesting him lately. Everyone says she has the host hopping disease, whatever that is. Tamaki has been watching them, he keeps mumbling something about protecting his daughter.

Meanwhile, Kaoru has been trying to teach me the Waltz. So far he's been patient, but I can tell he's getting frustrated. For the tenth time I step on his foot.

"Sorry."I say.

"It's fine, you just need more time to practice."he says calmly.

"Maybe I should just sit this one out,"I say,"I can play with the orchestra instead."

"Come on, we've been practicing for hours. You can't give up now."he says.

He places my hand on his waist,"You're thinking to much about it,"he says putting his hand on my shoulder,"Follow the music instead."

He holds my other hand, and instead of a Waltz we start swaying to the music. I looked to our feet, afraid of stepping on him again. 

"Always look at your partner. Don't worry, your feet will follow."he says and I look to him.

His face turns pink when I look to his eyes. His eyes are so spectacular, they'll go from a light green to a vibrant orange, depending on how the light hits them. Stop getting lost in his eyes...you're supposed to be dancing.