Oo na, oo na. Hindi naman ako nahuhuli. Wag mo na ko pakelaman. Gawin mo na lang yang pinagagawa ko Pre!

Pinag-iingat lang kita Pre. Sige na, mauuna na ko.

He went back to his seat and started to work on their plan. He checked their files on the computer and tried to locate the list. Once he found it, he immediately printed the file and kept it in his desk drawer. He smiled to himself thinking,

"Bakit ba ngayon ko lang naisip gawin toh? Hahahahaha! Wala kang kawala sa'kin Dei! Sigurado ko mabilis na kitang mahahanap dito. Kaya humanda ka na, walang makakapigil sa'kin!"

With all this madness going on in him, he was positive that he will easily locate his girlfriend, Dei with this WANTED notice. It was already running eight weeks and still they have no news about her whereabouts. He's running out of options but he's not giving up. His mind was all set to look for Dei, and when he finds her all hell will break lose because he will definitely make her feel his wrath.

*******
Please go up and play the attached music video before you go on reading! Thank you!😉
*******

Dei and Richard were really having a good time exchanging sweet nothings in the store that they didn't notice the time. They were indeed lost in their own world not minding anything or anyone as long as they're together. It was a little over eight in the evening when Dei realized that it was time for her to leave and go back to her reality. Richard was very insistent to drive her home but she still refused. She knew that Richard can be trusted but she still wanted to keep the place she's staying at to herself and Tita Rosie. She already took the risk today by going out with him because she could no longer hide the fact that she has fallen for this beautiful man, but she still has alot to think about and figure out to herself. And Richard knowing where she currently resides might just make it more complicated than it already is. She couldn't let him know because what if Mark suddenly shows up at her doorstep when Richard takes her home. She knew what Mark can do if and when he sees them together and she couldn't afford to ruin someone else's life more especially Richard's because he meant more to her now. So she wanted him to be safe and away from Mark too, as much as possible.

Hindi na Richard.
I'll be fine, really.

Nicomaine naman,
gabi na oh. Sige na hatid
na kita please.

Richard, ano ba? Hindi
ka pa ba nasanay? Ilang
beses na ba natin
ginagawa toh?

Oo nga, pero kasi ngayon
lang tayo ginabi ng ganito.
Madilim na, delikado na
maglakad for you.

Wag na kasi. Kaya ko
okay. Wag ka na makulit.

Hatid na kasi kita please?

Eto na naman tayo eh.
Palagi na lang tayong
ganito pag uwian na.
Paulit-ulit! Hindi na nga.

Nicomaine, ano bang gusto
mong gawin ko para
pumayag ka lang?

Please Richard, kaya ko
naman talaga. Wag ka na
kasing makulit. Kung
pinapaalis mo na ko
ngayon, nakakauwi na ko.

Bakit ba kasi ayaw mo?
May magagalit ba? Diba
sabi mo nakikitira ka lang
tsaka wala ka naman kasama?
Bakit hindi pwede?
Richard held both of her hands tight and looked at her pleadingly. She looked back at him with eyes full of worry and fears. He saw the weariness in her eyes even though she tried to hide it with her smile as she teased him.