(10) This could wake her up

*unedited*
(1-16-18)

*unedited*(1-16-18)

Koles POV

A week. That's how long she has been out. Williams pack doctor told me that she was stable enough to be drove to my territory. So here we are, Luke is driving while I make sure Sam is alright.

Blake has none stop been linking me and calling me checking up on her. I love my brother, but he is so damn annoying. The car stops and the pack hospital is up ahead.

I see our pack doctor rushing towards us. "Lets put her on a gurney."

I help him and we move to a hospital room. I haven't really spent much time in the hopsital. I only visit when family or close friends are injured.

Luke and I wait outside her room, waiting for everyone to arrive. Aria is the first one to see us and she runs to Luke wrapping her legs around his torso. Blake's the next one to show. His movements are quick. He pulls me into a hug.

"It's so good to see you," he says.

"You too."

"I want to see her. How bad?"

"I'm not gonna lie, it's bad."

My wolf distracts me from the conversation when I smell people from another pack. Blake notices my confusion, "her family. They came to visit and they want to see her."

"They don't have a right." I grit.

"I know, we will be with them at all times when they are with her. Now move! I want to see her."

We both walk in and Blake stiffens beside me.

Blake's POV

I never espected her to be this bad. My princess has cuts and bruises along her body. My wolf is furious with her uncle and father.

My heart shatters into a million pieces. I go to her side and slide my hand into hers. "Hey princess, it's Blake. It's so good to see you, but now I want to see you beautiful blue eyes. I miss you, I need to see those eyes."

I kiss her forehead and I shiver. The effect she has on me is intense and she doesn't even know it. "Oh my." I turn to see mom and father along with Avery.

"Mommy," have says. "What happened? What happen to pretty wady?"

"Bad people," Father answers.

Dad has helped me run the pack while Kole was gone. If it weren't for him, the pack would be 10 feet under. Mother moves beside me. She runs her fingers along Sam's bruised face. "Please tell me that they are dead."