years later after the fourth war ends...

The war ended...many lives were lost, many still here...I'm glad my son lived through it all...I'm thankful he won't join us to quickly..."DAD!" naruto shouted as he ran and jumped on me, bringing me into a hug. I hugged back with a smile on my face, everyone looks at us in surprise, horror, shock, confusion, and bewilderment. I looked at them with confusion in my eye's, what's wrong with them? What's wrong with getting a hug from my son?

"Naruto...you've grown...i seen it all through my clones i left for you...I'm glad..." i said to him, he hugged me tighter. "Yeah but it wasn't the same as you, they were clones..." he said with a hint of sorrow.."Wait you know each other?" someone asked. I blinked slowly, "Well yeah, he is my son." i said as looks of surprise and other expressions crossed people's faces..."Sensei..." Kakashi said, i looked over and smiled at my student. "Yes i understand kakashi..." i said as i beckoned him over. He comes over and i pull him into a hug. He hugs us both, "Wait you left clones behind?" someone asked.

"Of course i did, i didn't want my son to be alone...i would do anything for him..." i said. He hugged me even tighter, if i was alive, i would be having a hard time breathing now...everything was quiet for a few...then we broke the hug, kakashi and naruto close by my side. Without me noticing, naruto glared at everyone else except a select few. I turn back to him as he glare fades. I saw his love for me as a father, as a parent, and as a family. I smiled at him and closed my eyes...naruto...my precious son...unknown to me again, my smile made everyone want to see it more and all that stuff.

~naruto's pov~

I glared at everyone looking at my dad, He. Is. Mine. He is my family, my parent, the only person who took time and actually cared for me and listened to me. He is my dad, no one else's! Why are they looking at him like that?! So i continued glaring at them as the flinched upon seeing my famous death glare. I won't allow anyone to take away my father from me. He cared, he's the same as me. He gave me so many things i ever wanted...a family being one of them...

After that fateful encounter with my dad the first time, i changed. To protect myself and to find my true friends...and i found them...and another family...dad would be proud, at least that's what i think...but i don't know...but he is mine, my only blood family so far, he is my dad. I don't want people coming after him, good intentions or not. Besides my dad won't know what's going on even when the others react to him...

~minato's pov~

I opened my eye's, i felt confused when i saw people blushing and all that stuff. I looked to my son, he was glaring at them. I looked at kakashi, he to, was also glaring at them..What's going on? I don't get it..this is where my clueless self comes in, i never get things like this...kushina was always protecting me from stuff like this, i guess my new protectors are my own son and student, naruto and kakashi. I didn't expect that, back then i thought it would always be kushina to do that.

I guess it wasn't the only thing naruto picked up from her, he's got that overprotective gleam in his eye's, he's got that from his mother, not me. We only look like each other. Though i guess i wouldn't have it any other way. He's perfect just the way he is, but why did he have to take after her in the over-protectiveness? Now i have two, if kushina came back to life right now, it would be three. Ugh i hope that doesn't effect me to much...i also hope they don't try to baby me because i was the fourth hokage, i am really strong and hard to take down.

"Hey dad do you want to meet them?" naruto asked me as my eye's lit up. Them? He actually got friends/adoptive family. I'm glad...he wasn't to alone when it was outside from me. "Really?! Naruto I'm so happy..you have friends that are sticking by your side..I'm glad." i said as naruto blushed and smiled. Naruto's hand reaching up to behind his head, quite similar to me when i do it. "Now let's go meet your friends, i got so many thing to talk with them and about." naruto starts walking in a direction after i said that.

Naruto led me to a small group..well small by my standard of all these people here. "Guys this is my dad. Dad, this is shikamaru, neji, lee, gaara, sasuke, hinata, shino, kiba, tenten, choji, iruka and their friends and family! Guys this is my dad." naruto said excitedly because for the first time, his adoptive family and friends are meeting his actually dad...who was the fourth hokage..."hello, I'm glad to meet naruto adoptive family and his friends. Thank you for accepting him and all." i said to them with a smile on my face. They responded with "oh your welcome." or "it was my pleasure of meeting naruto." or a few other responses.

Naruto began to talk with them as i watched on and smiled...I'm glad to see that naruto has quite a few people he can trust and that are his friends and adoptive family...I'm so very glad and happy...i don't regret much...but i do regret not being there for naruto's life besides leaving clones sealed in scrolls to be to sent to him. I also regret that kushina isn't here to see how much naruto has grown...my little boy has grown so much...naruto you don't know how proud i am of you...my little sunshine of hope..I'm so proud of you naruto...you've grown so much and you aren't alone...i wish kushina could have seen this...she would have loved to see how much you have grown naruto...I'm happy that you have another family...i don't know how much longer I'll stay before i have to go since i am dead and all...but you have people that care for you now...that's one thing that has been brought to peace within my self...i wonder how long I'll be here...

____*__**______*____*___*____*__*_____
Finished! Finally! This might be the last chapter for this story though...considering how long it took me to get this one done...oh well...ja ne~!