7#

It was morning and Yoongi didn't know how long tae is going to sleep he already brought more blood bags and was reading another witch book when jhopes entered...

Jhope: good morning book club? Well you didn't look like it's a good morning for you ? What's the problem?

Yoongi: I don't think it's a good time jhope but then yoongi realized maybe jhope had something...do you have any other bottle like that you gave us?

Jhope: no it was the only...

Suddenly tae's rooms door open his eyes were turned and rushed towards jhope...yoongi dragged him to the kitchen stop tae I've got this for you he opened the freezer drink this he locked the kitchen door...

Yoongi to jhope: I think you should leave.

Jhope: why what happened to tae he doesn't look fine ! Should I call ambulance?

Yoongi: no just leave if you really wanna help just go home and see if you have any other bottle like that...

Jhope doesn't understand he trys one more time and said yoongi did I mention that I'm a nurse so please let me see tae..

Yoongi: I don't have time for all of this he looked into his eyes and compelled him to leave and look for the bottle and don't ask any questions.

Jhope left...

Yoongi gave tae some vervain and then tied him with vervain ropes although he knows he is strong and will break these ropes when he'll wake up but he trys his best.

Then his phone rings it was jhope he answered did you find anything jhope ?

Jhope: yoongi I think I know someone who can help...my uncle's friend he was like him maybe he'll help.

Yoongi: good let's go meet him I'll pick you.

Yoongi picked jhope and they went to that friend house. Jhope knocked the door young man opened the door. He looked at yoongi and knew who he is...

Jhope: hi! Jin it's my relative yoongi, yoongi this is Jin. Jin my friend is in some trouble because of me can you please help.

Jin: he looks fine.

Jin opened the door and with a hand gesture invite them,jhope walks in but yoongi was still at the door.

Jin: looks at yoongi.

Yoongi: you know who I'm let me in I don't have time..my brother is in problem.

Jhope: yes I just accidentally gave them that liquid uncle gave me and now yoongi's brother is really ill can you please do something.

Jin: jhope you better stay away from him. He is not what he looks like..and I'm sure he is not even your relative. Accidentally you have done the right thing.

Jhope: what are you talking about I came to you for help...

Jin: sorry I can't help you.

Yoongi: ok let's go jhope.

Jin: jhope stay here. Don't go out.

Jhope moved to the door saying "what are you talking about his brother is in trouble because of me" Jin trys to stop him but he was already out and Yoongi grabbed him and said "My brother is sleeping when he's gonna wake up he is going to be his first meal if you wanna save him. Come to my house before my brother wakes up..."

Then yoongi takes jhope to his house but surprisingly there was already someone in there house yoongi can hear it. He locked jhope into his room and follow the voice which was coming from basement where he tied tae, when he entered it was namjoon...yoongi ran and punched him...

Yoongi: stay away from my brother.

Namjoon: oh you are here yoongi don't worry he already drank that portion it will turned him so weak that even being original he won't be able to recover my bit.

Yoongi: and you think I'm just gonna stand here and let this happen.

Namjoon bit tae but tae had vervain in his blood so namjoon felt vervain toxicity...
Yoongi took the advantage and throws vervain water at him and when he was crying in pain yoongi took tae's vervain ropes and tied namjoon. Then he took tae out of that room and locked the silver door. He knew namjoon is not able to break this silver door. Then he had this idea he took jhope.
yoongi to jhope: "I'm sorry jhope" after saying this he bit his wrist and gave his blood to jhope.
After that he throws him into the cell with namjoon and locked the silver door.

Jhope: what are you doing yoongi ?! I was helping you I know I gave that portion to you I'm sorry! Listen to me..

Yoongi: took the tae and locked him into his bedroom and looked at namjoon's bit. It was not healing in normal days even the mark should have disappeared up til now...he felt worried..
But then he heard namjoon's voice he was calling Jin and explaining the situation here..

Namjoon: Jin you have to do something he locked me with jhope and you know it's full moon tonight. If I turned here I'm worried I'll kill jhope.

Jhope's point of view:
Why yoongi doing this with me ? I really thought we are friends how stupid of me trusting him..how happy was I to have someone I never knew he'll put my life in danger.