Locha-e-Ulfat

The phone rings again, it's Bhavya.

And Rudra decide to ignore her call again.

This has been the 10th time she has phoned him.

On the other side Bhavya decides to leave voicemail, "Rudy boy, I see you're ignoring me, if you don't answer the phone I will have to come to your house".

She didn't care anymore, who he is with and tells him she won't give up that easily.

Later that night Bhavya sneaked into the Oberoi mansion and as she walked through the living room before entering a darkened bedroom and stepping over strewn clothes on the ground and surveying the décor in the room.

She stares at Rudra and Saumya sleeping, her eyes blazed with anger and snaps pictures of the two on the bed.

She leaves a note in one of Rudra's shoes.

Flash back

Rudra tries to swerve to avoid the girl in the street, but the crowded rain-soaked streets were too slick.

His bike goes flying, so does he, he crashes into the girl who lies seemingly dead.

He panics for a second.

He scrambles over to her and cradles her in his arms, trying to get her to wake up.

"Rudra what have you done?" he thinks and as a crowd started to form around them.

And she opens her eyes momentarily.

"She's not dead!" he said as he blew out a relieved sigh.

Flash Back ends

Bhavya turns around and leaves the same way she entered.

And as soon as she left Rudra's eyes blazed with rage when they flew open.

He sat up and looked at a pair of sneakers that he left next to his side table.

And take out the note inside....

"If you don't end this relationship with Saumya,I will make your life miserable."

Taking his phone he sneaks outside to the garden.

Scrolling through his contact list he stops at a name "Blocked BPR" he took in a deep breath, he looked up and hit dial.

Later

"Rudra, don't worry about Bhavya, everything will be fine." Shivaay said, calming his brother down.

"You were naive and didn't believe us when we warned you about dating random girls" he added.

"I ended the Bhavya chapter once and for all last night, Shiv, I want Saumya in my life."Rudra said as he played with his cell phone in his hand.

"What did the commissioner say about your FIR?" Shivaay said as he pinched the bridge of his nose.

**Saumya reaches the Oberoi mansion

Saumya comes home and sits in the car for a few moments to catch her breath. She walks into the mansion and Dadi sees her.

She took in a deep breath walk over and sits down next to her.

Rudra walks in and joins Saumya for a talk.

The room went quiet, which looked like a bad sign.

Tej and Jhanvi come in and sit opposite them