Dostana

Sometime before.....

Anika gave a nervous smile, as a strange feeling pulsed through her body.

As Anika watched how Mallika apologizes to the family she listens to the girl that was beautifully donning a bridal lenhga.

"Trust me, I need some time to think, I have no place to go", Mallika voice was soft and pleading as she tried to explain her situation.

Shivaay heard the concern in her words but this was easy squashed by his melodramatic "Oh my Mata", mother of all mother's Pinky.

The mere fact that she had to explain that my marriage was fixed to Mallika didn't sit well with the visibly irritated Shivaay.

"I just came and messed this up",Mallika thought and now they have arguments because of me.

Present

"Mallika will stay here till she wants", Shivaay said the authority is his voice echoed through the living room.

No one was more surprised than Anika," Looks like Billu ji had a change of heart" she thought as she received a text.

"Shivaay spoke with so much confidence as his voice dripped with power making his blue eyes, even bluer than ever before", Anika thought.

"No one else has ever shown me how to see the world the way I see it now", Shivaay thought.

This girl who forever questions my every move and everything I say, but why do I feel compelled to listen to her.

Shivaay'eyes searched the room but Anika was gone.

"Where did she disappear to?" he thought. Listening to the on-going debate in the background he wondered why some things are the way they are and words just can't explain it.

"Shivaay, Are you sure", Om to Shivaay who looked like he was somewhere deep in thought.

Mallika was so grateful for his support and was pleasantly surprised by a changed Shivaay Singh Oberoi.

These were subtle change minuscule even but Mallika could pick that up as soon a she as she heard him speak.

He looked and sound like Shivaay but something is different in him.

She could still feel the relief she got in his arms. I almost forgot how addicting he was but my days of him as a bf have passed, she reminisced.

Shivaay lips contorted into a faint smile as he recalled Anika's words.

"Mallika has been part of my life, we shared a meaningful relation and supported in good and bad times, we will support each other even today."

In that moment Anika never looked more beautiful, to Shivaay.

"You make me so crazy but this time you are right he thought.

You're so oblivious you don't even see how you make me feel, that I would listen and obey your wishes and reprimands, Anika.

When it comes to us, our story remains incomplete.
My dearest wedding planner, how will I get myself out of this marriage to Tia?" Shivaay thought.

Shivaay was getting agitated as his mother and so many of his family members were against Mallika, I can't keep going over the same old lines.

And Anika was glad that Shivaay finally listen to his heart and not his head for a change.