7

-Juniper-

•A few days later •

The night AJ and I broke up and I kicked him out, Ryan came over with my favorite snacks and we sat in my couch watching our favorite movies. At the end of the night we ended up cuddled and asleep on my couch. That's basically how we have been all week. Currently its January 6th. Ryan's birthday is the 8th and the guys fly to Ireland on the 14th amd start their tour on the 15th. Right now I am getting dressed to go out with Ryan for his birthday. Tomorrow he is haning out with a few friends so I asked to take him out tonight. He has honestly been so sweet about everything. From helping me sleep by cuddling me and softly singing me my favorite songs to helping me clean up my apartment. I have been helping him back and in between we have been eating lots of take out and I'm almost positive we have almost broke Netflix with how much we have watched it. I am finishing putting on my shoes as the doorbell rings and I go to answer it. I open the door to find Ryan standing there looking fucking incredible. I slowly meet his eyes and see the smirk on his face as he carefully wraps his arms around me and pushs me in far enough into the apartment and closes the door. He steps away and looks me up and down.

"Damn Olson you clean up good." He says biting his lip.

"Thank you Ry Bear. You are the best."

"Oh I know." He says with a giggle.

I walk away and into the kitchen to grab my phone off of the charger and my bag of the counter. I also geab my keys hanging on the hook by the loght switch anf turn of the light heading back into the living. The only form of lighting being the small fairy light lining the ceiling. I grab Ryan's hand as I step back in front of him. He looks down at me.

"Ry your eyes sparkle under these lights." I says in barely a whisper.

"Jun I am going to do something you might hate me for but I can't wait anymore."

He moves his hand up to my face and gently holds my face. He leans in and our lips meet with the clamness of a summer breeze. His kiss causes goosebumps to pop up all over my arms and I can feel the blush creeping up my neck and onto my cheeks. He pulls away and smiles down at me while still holding my cheek. I look into his eyes and smile.

"I'm sorry to say this but I think Ricky was right " I say causing him to break out into a fit of giggles.

"Let's go. I need food after that." He says as he turns and heads towards the door still holding my hand.

I stop once we exit and lock the door and then we head down to his car and get in. We had planned days ago to go to the little Italian restaurant here in town and then go back to my house and watch movies. Hopefully the night ends for him on a highnote.

•••

Welp. I am attempting to write something a little different then what normal writers write. I hope you guys enjoy this. More drama coming soon. What will Ricky say? How with AJ react? Comment predictions