2

After getting on the bus last night I took a quick shower and got dressed going straight the bed afterwards. It's currently 9:00 am and we are on the road still I can feel the bus move. I hear slight talking. I get up amd walk into the front lounge. Ricky and Devin are sitting at the table both with a cup of coffee. I fix myself one.

"Good morning assholes." I say sitting down beside Devin.

"Good morning shithead" Ricky says laughing.

"Good morning dollface." Devin says wrapping an arm around me as he kisses the side of my head. Devin is always like this. We are the best of friends. And he has always treated me like the queen of the tour bus. Not soon after Ryan walks into the lounge followed by AJ. They both sit on the couch and play on their phones. Once I finish with my coffee, I get up and wash out my mug in the sink, putting it in the drying rack. Then I head back into the bunks. I grab my book bag off of the end of my bunk and pull out some clothes. (Outfit below) I head into the bathroom to get dressed and ready for the day. After getting ready I walk back to my bunk tossing my pjs into my bunk and grabbing my makeup. My pink hair is straighten and is flowing down around my face. As I wall back into the front loungeI see Vinny and Devin sitting on one couch and Ryan and AJ on the other. I sit down on the couch with Vinny and Devin. I lay down my head in Devin's lap and my feet in Vinny's lap. As I begin to scroll through twitter Devin runs his hand through my phone. As I am scrolling a tweet catches me off guard.

@ rickysxwhorror: omg guys! Ricky has a sister! I found her old instagram account! Picture below!

I started freaking out as I look at the picture. It's me and Ricky at his high school graduation. You can hardly tell its me in the picture. I still have dirty blonde hair and my makeup looks like shit in this picture. I calm down a little. My heart still beating loudly in my chest. I get up and back into the bunk room. I can hear Chris and Ricky in the back lounge. The strumming of a quitar and soft singing indicated that they were writing once again and the shower indicated that Josh was up and in the shower. We are estimated to be at the venue within the next hour. Tour only started a week and a half ago but I am already ready to go back home. I miss my cat and my bed. I sit down in my bunk as tears filled my eyes. I start crying thinking about being exposas Ricky's start. I don't want to deal with the hate or anything if the fans found out. I am panicking by now and shaking. I feel arms wrap around me and its not until I inhale the sweet smell of coffe beans, vanilla and a hint of pumpkin that I realize AJ is holding me. I am practicallysittimg in his lap, my head in the crook of his neck. I sniffle and sit up. He is looking at me with a look of concern and worry.

"Jun what's wrong?" He ask quietly. Moving his hand to hold my face as he uses his thumbs to wipe the leftover tears off of my face.

"Some fans found my old instagram. They found a picture of Ricky and I. I was only 10 or 11 in the picture and I looked different but now the fans are looking for me. I don't want to deal with the hate or anything because I am Ricky's sister."

"Juniper no one is going to hate you for being Ricky's sister. They will love you even more. Hell look at me. I'm just a crew guy and the fans love me. You'll be okay. It's nothing to cry about. If they find out that you are Ricky's sister then it will be okay. Ricky will still love you. The guys will still love you. Everything will be okay in the end." He wipes under my eyes once again before kissing me onthe  forehead and standing up.

"Go fix your makeup and we should be at the venue in 20 minutes. When we get there I'll help you unload the merch and stuff and then we can go get some ice cream."

"Sound like a plan" I reply standing up taking my makeup bag with me. We both walk back into the front lounge. AJ goes and sits on the couch and I sit down at the table. I take iut my makeup and my travel mirror and touch up my makeup. Once I am done I put everything back in my bag. And take it back to my bunk. As I am walking back towards the front lounge I am picked up and thrown over a shoulder. Tattoo covered arms are wrapped around my waist.

"Christopher! Put me down now!" I scream as Chris drops me right into Ryan's lap. I wrap my arms around Ryan and dramatically say to him "Oh thank the heavens for saving me RyRy Bear!" kissing his cheek. The guys bust out laughing. Ryan hates the nickname. In my fit of laughter I somehow fall off the couch and land on the floor laughing even harder.

•••

Juniper's Outfit for this Chapter and the next below. I hope you guys are enjoying this as much as I am. ♡

 ♡