Peter - The horrors of Homecoming (2)

Please excuse any mistakes that have been made regarding the script/ events of these scenes as I am writing this purely from memory.
Also please excuse all the errors, most of this ended up up getting written on my phone and editing was very rushed so I don't think it turned out the best.

This is the second part of an earlier imagine, requested by anonymous.

The walk home was slow and tiring. Very few cars rushed past along the dark roads and it only added to the lonely feeling inside your heart. You hated the fact that Peter had to run off to save New York, leaving you behind. You hated how useless it made you feel, knowing there was absolutely nothing you could do to help the situation.

With no date, you had decided it was best for you not to stay at the school dance. Your friends would probably have noticed your mood and you really didn't feel like questions. Before your departure from the school, you had merely sent Liz a text, telling her that you weren't feeling so good and were going home. Hopefully she would accept your excuse and say no more about it.

Turning a corner onto a new street, you decided to take a short-cut home. You knew that if ... when Peter managed to take down Vulture, you would be the first person he would come to find and at the moment, it seemed that there was nothing left to do but wait until that happened.

A light wind blew across your face and you shivered in your sleeveless dress. Crossing your arms across your best, you ducked your head, and began to walk faster, wanting to get out of the cold as soon as possible.

"Hello, Y/N," a cold voice said behind you and you froze. No, it couldn't be him. He said he would leave you alone. He said he wouldn't touch you or Peter. There was no way he could have know about what your boyfriend was doing... was there?

Slowly, you spun around, your gaze meeting his dark eyes. A chill shot down your spine.

"What are you doing here?"

Toomes laughed; that cold, terrifying laugh that made you wish you had decided to stay at the dance.

"Please, Y/N, don't pretend."

"You promised," you whimpered, stepping away from him. "You said that you would let us go. You -"

"I know what I said," growled Toomes as he moved towards you. You hastily backed up, almost tripping over your own feet. "And I would have kept my word. But I also know that Peter isn't going to let up. I know that he's going to try and oppose me so I decided that I needed leverage."
Your blood ran cold at his words and you stumbled backwards, suddenly understanding what he was going to do.
However, Toomes was too quick and his hand clamped around your arm.

You opened your mouth to scream as he pulled your towards him but he slammed his free hand over your mouth, muffling the sound. His Vulture wings whirred and then you were airborne. Your eyes widened to an impossible size as you watched the buildings and streets grow distant beneath you.
Toomes laughed, the sound even more haunting as it filtered through the visor that he had pulled over his face.

"Now, the fun begins."

-

It was completely dark the next time you opened your eyes. The air was cold and smelled damp, like mildew mixed with something else, chemicals maybe. You groaned as you tried to move, finding your arms were bound tightly to your sides.