"Oh come on, you say that as if I hate cleaning you up and giving you that extra shine!"

He just looked at me like I was some sort of hybrid between a donkey and a cat, oddly, and in pure awe that I even exist. Shaking his head he started to work at his computer.

         "So, is this a base?"

         "Sort of, you're currently on the 'Nemisis', the only war ship and base-of-operations we Decepticons have, and that," he pointed toward the giant Cybertronian behind me, "is Megatron, the technically dead Decepticon leader."

         "Who's in charge now?"

         "Well, that's- "

         "KNOCKOUT!"

     I jumped, fear taking over every other sense but only for a moment. Before the door opened I had successfully jumped onto Knockout's shoulder, slightly surprising him, and hid myself between one of his wheels and his back. When the culprit of the high pitched scream finally came, they were more than ticked about something.

         "Knockout, where. Have. You. BEEN?!"

         "Took a drive that's all."

         "'Took a drive', he 'took a drive'. You should be watching that our leader doesn't fall victim to anything!"

     Knockout's back was toward the computer so I wouldn't be seen, but I couldn't help but peek. My eyes set upon a rather feminine looking bot, though his voice could either be a man's (one with a southern problem anyway), or a cranky old woman's. Taking another look... his feet do look like stilettos... I am now fully confused on the gender variation of these beings.

         "He's fine Lord Starscream, I made sure I left when I knew he was in stable condition."

         "That doesn't matter, you should stay here at all times-"

         "HEY!"

The one now known as Starscream looked around, I'm assuming trying to find the source of the small voice. I happily gave him the answer.

         "What, he can't enjoy himself every once in awhile?"

I slid off of Knockout's back and stood proudly on the computer top, though it was more of a table...

         "HOW DID YOU GET HERE?! Never mind, I'll terminate you myself!"

         "You can try, but you'll fail."

I saw Knockout waving his hands around behind the high-heel wearing butt-hole, guessing he didn't want me to go any further, I kept my mouth shut.

         "What makes you say that?" He said menacingly, leaning down so that our faces could have touched (I'd say 'noses', but he doesn't seem to have one).

         "You have pure size on your side but me being so small I could fit into any vent here, either up high or down low, and since every vent leads to another room, or several, you won't know where it is I would have gone, and you can't lock down a vent, or else nothing would function properly, it would overheat, wouldn't it?"

I made a pouty face as Starscream just looked at me in astonishment. At this rate I could escape in record time.

         "Oh, and I forgot to mention, I don't plan on leaving Knockout any time soon, 'kay?"

Hopping over to my handsome devil car, I climbed my way into the crevice between his neck and shoulder. It was the perfect size for me to weasel my way into. I felt like a parrot.

         "Well," Starscream stood back up to his full height, "Since you have made it clear that you could escape, yet choose not to, I'll make an acception."

With that he left, leaving me and Knockout alone. We both just stared at the door, him in astonishment, me in relief.

         "Do you know what you just did?"

I looked up to his faceplate.

         "You just made the current Decepticon leader afraid of you."

         "Wonder why, or how... Haha!"

Knockout simply went back to work, me on his shoulder. Looking over the screen that he worked at, I noticed a pattern. 'E' is the most common letter in any sentence... usually (last I checked Sherlock Holmes is 99% right), and many of the symbols and characters looked very much alike. On further inspection, many characters fit into the English alphabet when compared with the quantity. 

         "This here," I pointed to a string of Cybertronian characters, "This indicates places on Earth near Tibet yes?" 

         "Why, why yes, yes it does. How did you know?"  

         "I practiced coding when I had spare time. I'll lend you the book if you want, but, uh, yeah I just assumed that this would be the same as any other human code, I guess I was right." 

Knockout Stared at the computer, dumbfounded. 

         "How did I not... It's so simple!" 

Like a man possessed, or Con possessed, the bright red bot practically attacked the computer, searching for... something. 

     I started to lean farther, trying to keep up with the characters and changing screen. At one point I leaned to far, and fell. I was caught, luckily, by a large servo I soon recognized, and held on to it for dear life. Knockout brought me up to his optics, his bright red optics that I've deemed quite lovely. 

         "You are overly reckless." He simply said. 

         "Well, that's just me now isn't it?" 

He gave a tremendous sigh, then: 

         "How would you like to be the Decepticon Decoder?" 

~Knockout's POV~ 

     Her eyes grew bigger than I thought even mine could. It was so adorable. I just can't help it anymore, she's the only one who understands me, and the only one I truly have many things in common with. I was very glad when she said 'yes' (you would have thought I had asked for her hand in marriage). We started with the original one she had partially read, We found it only to be a simple log of the happenings in this Tibet place. No reason for the log, just a log we had somehow found, I was slightly disappointed. (Y/N) seemed to notice because she turned around, still in my servo, and gave me that cocky smile that suggested a very bad idea. I immediately smirked back. 

         "I'm in." 

         "Boogidy boogidy boogidy, let's go racing boys."

         "What was that?" 

         "If you watched NASCAR, you would know."

(Did anyone get my reference? Someone please be a NASCAR fan! I don't want to be alone! Hope you liked the chapter! Love ya'll!)