The Well House Part Two

Y/n POV ::

We got all the supplies and Bowers wasn't following us anymore. We all got on our bikes and started going to the well house, Neibolt street. I was biking next to Bill since we remained with our partners because we couldn't risk anything to happen to anyone else, its bad enough Bev got taken.

We pull up to the well house and prepare ourselves, richie slams a bear bottle down, nothing happened it just all shattered, we all rolled our eyes and he shrugged. We all started heading into the house, Stan stayed out. " Stan what's wrong ? " i asked him, slowly approaching him. " What if we get killed, or split up. We could die Y/n " he told me obviously scared. " come one stan the man, i know you can do this. its all of us going against one clown. If you ever get split up just call my name okay " he nodded his head and we walked back up the stairs, i grabbed Bills hand and we walked in.

We all went down to where it lives, down the Well. I was just about to go over with Mike when someone pulled me back over, i let out a yelp. " Y/n no, come back " i could hear Bill and the other losers yell out our names, Bowers was there of course. Bowers leaned over the edge amd the others gasped. He started to charge at me but i dodged it and moved out the way tripping over a brick on the process, i grunted from the impact  with floor. I looked up to see that Bowers threw Mike into a wall, that made my blood boil, i ran up to him and jumped on his back, he spun around and hit the well i kept trying to pull him over, i could hear the losers yelling our name. Mike ran at bowers and threw him over the edge as i was still clung to him, i flew as well over the ledge, but flew past the losers as i heard them yelling my name and sobbing.

I grabbed the robe and started climbing back up, Bowers grabbed my ankle, " get off me you fucking idiot " i yelled and kicked him down, i could hear them snickering as i climbed back up. When i reached the losers i was dragged into the little drain, " thank g-g-god your okay " i knew it was Bill so i hugged him back, i heard my name being called and i knew it was stan. We all started running my hands laced into bills. We see stan getting his face eaten by something, " hey back off lady " i yell at her Bill tightens his grip on my hand. She backs up into a corner, i run towards stan as he started yelling at us for doing this to him we kept saying we were sorry and we all got up and started walking.

My hand felt cold so i looked down to see no Bill, i looked around my head spinning in every direction. " woah woah y/n whats up " richie asks me, i look at him as he was so stupid right now. " Bill hes gone ! " i yelled out, they all nodded at me and we ran straight forward hoping to find him we just ended up in the main sewers kkids bodies floating all around the roof. I look up in awe and shred a slight tear at the sight, those poor kids. " hey guys theres bev " Ben yells we all go over to see her floating, " no don't be dead, please don't be dead " Ben says. They all decided since i was the smallest to boost me up there, i was on stans shoulders and i grabbed Bevs foot and dragged her down. They started staring at her and talking up to see Bill walking towards something, i started running towards him.

I catch up with him and see him looking at Georgie, what the hell. " Bill i miss you, mum and dad i want to go home " he cried out to Bill, with one arm. Flashbacks coming back from that day. " How fast was she Georgie " Bill asks, Georgie looks up at him and looks at me next, " Too fast i couldn't keep up with it " Georgie responds sadly. " They call boats a she georgie " When bill said this i knew this wasn't georgie. " Why didn't you save me that day, you left me there ! you left me there ! " he screamed at me, tears started rolling down my face, " i did everything i could, i promise " he just looked and sighed as Bill gripped my hand. " I was you to come home more then ever, but you, you aren't georigie " Bill says as he shoots it. 

It falls back and starts spazzing, we all look around worried, Bill tightens his hand around mine. The clown shoots up and everyone starts yelling to shoot it, me and mike look at each other and remember its not loaded. We scream its not loaded and Bill still starts to shoot it anyway. The clown just cackles. Mike runs up to do something but he is flung into a wall, Richie is flung into the floor as i run to help Richie up the clown as a hold of me, and Bill screams my name but the clown throws me into a pile of broken bottles. I hit my head and black out. When i wake up i see that the clown has Bill in his grasp and Bill is saying for us to get out, " like hell we are " i say as i stand up shaking.

Someone stabs it in the leg and he drops Bill, he runs over to me and helps me walk over to the losers. Everyone starts attacking it as he turns into their fears, he slowly creeps over to me and bill he wraps a hand around my shoulder and brings me closer, it turns into a balloon with his face still remaining on it, my breathing starts to get heavy but i push past it. I run and punch the balloon and pop it. But of course pennywise returns. Bill hits him in the head with rod and shovs him over the edge the last thing he said was fear.

I start to get dizzy and feel blood i look down to see a big piece of bottle sticking out of me, i fall down and that grabs all their attention, they all run over to me and see whats wrong. I can't talk so i just point and Bill lifts up my shirt and sees the bottle, his face goes angry because of Pennywise but then sad because he realises its really bad.  He picks me up in his arms being careful of my cut and carries me out. The rest is History ....