The Sleepover of Fear

Start writing your story

Y/N POV

We did it we got rid of Henry Bowers, well at least we think we did. We are on our way to Bills house for the sleepover i hope it goes well, nothing ever has what we are doing. We pulled up to Bills house and laid our bikes down, well except for Stanley he put his stand up.

" Mom we i'm home, i brought my friends for a sleepover " we waited, no response .... Bill looked at me and i shrugged, definitely worried for his parents i mean with Pennywise this can't be good. " Guys split up, we will look around for where their parents are " i thought that was an  extremely bad idea, i was gonna protest but everyone walked away.

I walked up stairs and into Georgies room cause well they might be in there. I opened the door and it creaked, wow what a surprise not creepy at all ... I looked around a bit nothing where the hell are they. I walked towards the door, really nervous just because Bill cannot loose anymore family members. As i walked towards the door it slammed shut. I screamed in fear, i tried opining the door but it wouldn't budge.

" Help oh my god Help " i screamed hoping someone would help me. I heard cackling from behind me Pennywise.

Bills POV ( A/N not for very long. )

I couldn't find my parents, maybe they are out or not in trouble but they would have told me. I meet everyone back at the door, well everyone except y/n .... " G-guys w-w-where is y-y/n ?" they all glanced around nervous. We heard banding upstairs and immediately turned our heads, " help oh my god help ! " i scream heard from upstairs, y/n i know that voice anywhere.

We ran up the stairs and started banging on the door, " y-y/n o-open up !"

Y/N POV

" Ha ha y/n we meet again. Want to find Bills parents, want to help him. Come float with me, After all you did basically kill Georgie. " my face grew red, eyes glisten with tears, a twinge in my heart. Banging on the door helped me out of my trance with pennywise inching closer. " y/n don't do it !" i hear Bill yell through the door. I'm so sorry, but i killed Georige.

" Pennywise where is his parents, y-you tell m-me and ill come with you. I will float too. "  I said every word paining my heart. The banging got louder, " y-y/n p-please d-d-d-on't do t-this "  i could tell he was crying as well as the other losers. " ah ah ah not quite yet you see i sense fear but not from you from them " he said pointing to the door. He is not hurting any of my friends.

" Not so fast you evil bitch " he growled. " You aren't hurting any of them because i know your afraid, you kill children cause your afraid of us " I said stepping closer while he steps back. " Your scared we aren't scared of you, thats why you kill us, you want power. You want Fear. " He looked at me scared out of his mind but then his face came into a weird demonic smile.

" Maybe you aren't scared of me, but you have Globophobia oh how wonderful a fear of balloons, here we go " my brain went blank i hate balloons i hate them they pop, squeak the noises serious injuries can come from them. Balloons filled the room, my heart racing, practically coming out of my chest. " STOP PLEASE STOP I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE " i slid against the door as the banging continues behind me.

I try to find pennywise in all the red balloons. " YOU CLOWN FREAK STOP " i yelled into the balloons. Balloons popping all around me, when one popped right into my face, burning i yelled in immense pain, " SHIT OWW MY GOD " i yelled until the door opened itself and the banging stopped i looked up and saw the losers. " oh my god, your face shit you look terrible " Stan punched him in the ribs.

Bill ran over to me and hugged me tightly in his arms, rocking back and forward. " i almost lost you shit your never leaving my sight again and it wasn't your fault with georige i promise you tried to save him, and we are going to find him. " i started crying the pain got really bad. " Richie get a bowl of water, stan get a cloth, Bev get some gauze raps anything and everyone else get something anything oh and eddie get some pain relief pills, GO " he ordered everyone ran out and got everything while me and Bill sat there in silence will still rocking back and forward.

" Im so sorry for everything " i looked at Bill with sorrow in my eyes. " Bill you didn't do anything, trust me. "

................................................................................................................................................................

850 Words xox

179 READS HOLY SHIZZLE !!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH :)