Bills Garage

Y/N POV ::
I was still a bit shaken up from what happened in Georgie's room, they were in the wardrobe of Georgie's we didn't know what to tell them. We said it was a crazed attack, but it was way more. More to terrify even the young mind. It was horrible, it felt like my brain was spinning and my heart was ready to bounce out of my chest.

We are getting ready to sleep and I hopped into my sleeping bag. " i-s e-e-veryone o-okay ? " Bill asked nervous probably already knowing the answer. A chorus of yes was spread around I couldn't even speak, my mouth was shut my heart still beating, so yeah I just nodded.

Everyone dosed of but my eyes stayed open looking at the ceiling I couldn't sleep, I would get nightmares I'm way to afraid to sleep. I looked around to see if anyone else had been awake. I looked over to see Bill also staring at the ceiling. " Bill are you okay " ? I said concerned.

" y-y-ywah y-y/n-n I'm just s-shaken u-up " I looked at him with concern in my eyes, as he also looks at me. " wanna come lay with me ? I can't sleep either " I said nervous of his answer. What is he going to say, probably no but I'm having so much nightmares.

" y-y-y-yeah s-s-sure " he came up and laid by me soon I drifted to sleep.

Bills POV ::
I woke up to my hand laying down on someone. What the hell. I opened one eye at a time, slowly but gradually got them open. I looked on who or what I was holding. Y/n of course. I looked around and no one was awake. Thank god ....

Well as much as I fucking love this I gotta let go and make breakfast. So I did sadly and made breakfast downstairs.

I heard the sounds of actually a lot of footsteps come downstairs. " hey Blinky bill " Richie said, I rolled my eyes at him. He is so immature. " r-r-Richie " ugh I hate my stutter so much.

Y/N POV ::
Bill told us to come into his garage, another weird attempt to find his brother, I need to find him I want closure .... Bill especially needs closure.
" s-s-see it all a-a-adds up " he was right it did.

" yeah they do, they all go back to the well house if I'm right the well house is he neibolt house " I only know this because it creeps the shit out of me.

" yeah I ride past that house. That's the day the clown attracted me ... " Eddie said I saw him shaking, I couldn't just not do anything so I rubbed his arm. Bill shot a glare at Eddie, what is his problem anyway ....

All of a sudden Eddie stands up and starts rambling. " Eddie your going to have an asthma attack SIT DOWN " Richie yells at him.

Instead rips down the map, " I'm already having an asthma attack losers " he says quite rudely may I add. " e-e-ddie p-put the m-m-ap b-b-ack " Bill says to Eddie.

Soon the camera starts flickering of photos of Bills family. " Bill what are you doing " Stan asks clearing afraid. I'm shaking so much right now I beat beads of sweat are appearing ....

" that's not m-me " he says. A picture of his mum comes up and keeps zooming into her face. " someone stop it ! " bev yells, Mike kicks it over as I feel someone grab my waist and pull me back I know it's bill.

It goes black and I let out a breath of relief.

But nope.

A ducking clown jumps out. " FUCK NO " Richie screams and they all run over to the other side leaving me and bill standing there. " WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU HEADLESS CHICKENS " Richie yells.

Pennywise inches closer to us and reaches its hand out. Adrenaline rushes through my veins. I can feel bills hand slowly push me backwards, I'm to scared to do anything.

The clown reaches forward for Bill as he shudders. But pennywise changes his mind and cackles.

" ah ah ah " he pushes bill out the way. " Bill ! " I scream. Pennywise pushes his hand to me and picks me up. " NO NO STOP " I scream, Bill stands up with tears in his eyes.

Pennywise scratches my face as burning sensation goes through my whole body. Blood dripping down. " FUCK " I scream. I could hear them doing something so I looked over, they tried to get the garage open.

Ben rips the garage open as I get dropped. The world fades in and out. I feel a hand under me pulling me up to their lap, they start stroking my hair.

" call an ambulance right now " I heard Stan say. " you aren't going to leave me, I lost Georgie and im not loosing you " I heard Bill say as his tears are on my face, this cut must be deeper then I thought ... then it's black.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
854 words x
I'm thinking about writing a Harry Potter x reader ?¿ ahah we need more of them !!
Thank you for 380 reads love you all x