One Month Later

Bills POV ::

" Its been one month since everything went down between us, all because of a stupid clown that stopped us. I have seen y/n over this month a lot actually, she is my girlfriend now yeah a lot happened in that month. Heres how it happened

** Flash Back **

We walked through the park together laughing about some stupid things and some memories. We started talking about the losers club and it made us both upset, " hey bill its okay cause losers always come back together " She said as she took the hair out of my face and smiled at me. We started to lean in towards each other, eyes still locked in place. Our lips smashed together and moved together, like everything just fit. Like Pennywise never came, like we never had any worries, like our problems weren't ours. We disconnected our lips after air is a needed thing, we both looked as red as a rose in spring, " Y-Y/n i've liked y-you forever will you be my girlfriend ?" i asked her, i was ashamed. Ashamed i couldn't get through a paragraph without stuttering. She must have noticed since she put her hands to her face, she was looking at me, studying my features. " Bill Denbrough, i love you for you. Your stutter is what makes you, you. Bill Denbrough wouldn't be himself if he didn't have his stutter. I hope you keep stuttering well until you stop because i know you hate it, never listen to dicks like Henry, they are attention seeking remember. You have the losers, you have me. It would make me the happiest girl alive to be able to be called yours and Bill we will get justice for those kids. For Georgie. " she finished and looked at me. I had tears brimmed in my eyes, her words struck me like a lightning bolt. We hugged for what felt like forever. I put my hands up to her neck and grazed my hand along it, " i didn't p-p-protect you i s-s-s-should have " she looks up at me with her e/c glistening in sun, she just kissed me. We walked away Hand in Hand.

** Flash Back over **

So yeah we have been spending plenty of time together whether she would holding me at night because i miss Georgie, or when i would go to her house and comfort her when she had a nightmare, i held her tightly like it would be the last time i would ever, the was my everything. Like hell am i ever loosing her to bowers or Pennywise.

I don't know what the losers are doing, i hope they are okay because i couldn't bare if anything happens to any of them. I miss them, i don't know if they feel the same. But i missing a piece of me. I bet Richie is in the arcade, Stan at his Bar Mitzvah, Bev still sneaking out avoiding her no good father, Mike still working on the farm, Ben studying Pennywise in the Library and Eddie on his Pills trying to stay clear of us, due to her mothers request.

I want us back together more then anything. But y/n is coming over today and she is bringing Bev we want all of us to reunite. More kids have gone missing and i'm getting upset. We have to stop It, thats a friend, brother, sister, cousin, girlfriend, boyfriend, son and Daughter. People don't do anything and keep watch, times up Derry.

So Georgie if your up there i miss you, i wish you were here. I love you " then i closed my window and fell asleep.

*******************

Just a little filler chapter, on everything that happened in that month. A little hitting the feels.

Congratulations David on winning the Critics Choice awards xx