"Are you okay?" Herman asked.

Violetta nodded, "I think it was something I ate."

"Are you sure? Because Olga has never made anything that'll make anyone sick," Herman told Violetta.

"Well, she's been over feeding me since I moved ba–"

"Vilu. Is there a chance that you're pregnant? You're showing the same signs when you were pregnant with María," Herman told his daughter. Violetta remained quiet, and her face fell when she realized.

"I can't be. We didn't even—" Violetta paused, and grabbed her planner going through the dates. "I'm late. I can't be pregnant again. Not now."

"Hey," Herman hugged Violetta as she softly sobbed. "It'll be okay. I'll take you to the doctors office to do an actual test. And we'll go from there, okay? You won't be alone in this. But you will have to tell León if you are." Violetta nodded.

present time

Violetta sat at the table across from Angie, and between her dad and Diego. Gregorio had sat beside Angie. Violetta and Diego had decided to tell Herman and Gregorio about their grandchild, and had Angie invite Gregorio over for dinner.

Olga had brought out dessert, Violetta's favorite, chocolate cake. As everyone was eating dessert, Diego squeezed Violetta's hand and smiled. Violetta let out a small sigh, "Dad, Angie, Gregorio. Diego and I have something we'd like to tell you."

"You two aren't getting married!" Herman answered.

"Herman!" Angie shouted at her husband.

"Dad!" Violetta yelled. She glanced at Diego, he looked angry.

"I'm sorry, but Diego doesn't deserve someone like—"

"My son isn't good enough for your daughter?" Gregorio shouted/questioned. "As far as I know, your daughter isn't—"

"Enough!" Angie shouted. "Vilu and Diego have something important to say. They are still getting married. Just listen to your children. You two are too old to be acting like children." Gregorio and Herman remained silent. "Please tell us what you were saying."

"Vilu and I are still getting married next year," Diego stated, glancing at Herman.

"Dad, Gregorio. Diego and I are having a baby!" Violetta gave a smile with some jazz hands.

"What?!" Herman and Gregorio shouted at the same time.

"My little girl is having another baby?!" Olga screamed from the kitchen before running into the dining room to hug both Violetta and Diego. "The baby's going to be so cute because of you, my little girl."

"Olga– almost thirty– can't breathe," Violetta said before Olga let her go.

five years ago

Violetta knocked on the house she was living in only a couple months ago. Minutes later, León opened the door. He looked better than ever, Violetta thought. Her heart thumped, and she almost couldn't speak. But she had to tell him.

"We need to talk," Violetta told León.

"Where's María?" León asked, letting Violetta walk into the house they once shared.

"She's with Ludmi," Violetta quietly replied. She was twiddling her thumbs.

"You're letting someone else finally watch her?" León replied. A hint of sarcasm on his tongue.

"Can we not do this right now?" Violetta questioned, obviously annoyed. "I wouldn't have came here if it wasn't important."

"Okay," León said. "What is it?"

Violetta sighed. "I'm pregnant!" Violetta bluntly told León. León looked at her like she was crazy. They haven't slept together since— "Do you remember that one night when we tried to reconnect before we decided to finally go through with the divorce. I had finally agreed to have my dad and Angie watch María. We drank a lot of wine. A lot. And we just rekindled our relationship for that one last night?"

"You're pregnant?" Was all that León said.

"Yes, I went to the OB-GYN yesterday and they confirmed it," Violetta said, and grabbed a sonogram from her purse. "Here's the sonogram. I have my next appointment on the seventeenth, you can come but you don't have to," Violetta told him, before walking away.

"Vilu, wait!" León yelled. "I'll be there, but there's something else," León stopped. "I'm going back to Mexico. I got a record deal over there, and it's so much better there."

Violetta felt like she got the wind knocked out of her. There was still something between them, it was obvious. The divorce wasn't something to do with love, it was for María and her not having to grow up with her parents constantly fighting about everything. But León and Violetta still loved each other. "You're moving to Mexico? What about María? The new baby?"

"María was a big part of the decision, so I'll be able to come back whenever I want to. And I can still take her with me during the weeks or weeke—"

Violetta cut León off, "She can't be going back and forth from here to Mexico. I don't want her to have to be living in airports like I did. It's not fair—"

"She's our daughter. And she won't be living in airports like you did. She'll be with both parents and family. Because my parents haven't seen her since they moved back, they should be able to see their granddaughter," León finished.

Violetta sighed, and apologized, "I'm sorry, León. You're right. I don't want to keep her away from her family like my father did with me. When do you leave?"

"Not until the summer, so we can still talk about how we're going to raise María together in two different countries," León said. "Don't worry, we can do this," León encouraged Violetta, and pulled her into a familiar yet distant feeling hug.

So this chapter is a bit long, but its a good chapter in my opinion. It gives a look into Violetta and Leon's relationship.

Do you guys have any feedback?

Also was going to update this last night but fell asleep, and was busy with school today. I dont have anything to say, except hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.