daddy issues

louis blinked. louis licked his lips. louis copied down something the teacher says. louis blinks. louis blinks again. louis copies something else down. louis inhales sharply. louis turns around. louis looked at me.

oh

harry had been staring at louis who sat in the other side of the room in their 6th block of pre cal and now they made eye contact. louis smirked and turned back around quietly laughing to himself. harry's face turned red and he looked down at his empty notes page.

"alright class work with the person sitting next to you to finish this worksheet. it is up to you if you want to work on your homework together too." the teacher said with an authoritarian voice.

harry looked to his side and he winced. it fully processed in his mind who he sat next to. zayn.

"alright do you wanna do them together or do you wanna do one side and i'll do the other and then just share the answers?" zayn asked.

"um i guess we can both do a side" harry said nervously. it's not that he didn't like zayn. it's more like he wanted zayn to like him. zayn was extremely intimidating with his high attractiveness and his black leather jacket. not to mention the fact that his best friend wanted to fuck zayn and he wanted to fuck zayn's best friend.

"aye i like your way of thinking" zayn side eye smirked him. even harry's heart skipped a beat for the hot guy sitting next to him. sorry niall. harry shyly smiled back.

"haha thanks man" harry said. he picked up his mechanical pencil and was about to solve the first question when he was interrupted.

"hey zayn" a sweet voice filled the air and harry's head snapped up. louis's eyes moved onto harry for a fleeting moment.

"oh hey lou!" zayn smiled genuinely happy to see the small boy.

"do you have the answer for number three?" louis asked innocently.

"lou we legit just got the paper. you got yours earlier since you sit at the front.." zayn laughed shaking his head partially knowing louis just wanted to tease harry by coming over.

"i guess you're right" louis giggled "i was wondering, can i come over to your house later today?" the blue eyed boy batted his lashes pleadingly "i don't want to be alone tonight" louis winked.

zayn laughed knowing louis's innuendo simply meant he literally didn't want to be alone in his house since his parents weren't there "that's fine but hey there don't be mean to harry here, what about him?" zayn asked looking at harry trying not to laugh at harry's bright face.

the curly haired lad piped up "no it's okay i mean me and louis don't even know each other that much yet anyway and plus i live with my sister so.."

louis laughed "harry he was kidding but nice to know you'd be so welcoming" the boy playfully rolled his eyes.

zayn laughed as harry quietly ducked his head saying "ooh..."

"louis tomlinson" the teacher announced. standing next to her was aiden holding a blue slip.

"bye guys" louis laughed rolling his eyes. zayn chuckled waving bye but harry had an indifferent look since aiden was there.

louis walked over to his rejected boy toy "seems like someone is here to getcha" aiden laughed

louis groaned "who? i literally can't think of one person."

"you're not gonna like it..." aiden looked away pouring out his bottom lip with raised brows "i mean you can always just skip right now and come to my house since i'm on office duty right now" aiden smirked leaning closer. louis felt a pair of green eyes drilling at the boy from behind him.

"bite me" louis obviously faked a smile and then dropped it giving aiden a drop dead look. louis snatched the slip out of aiden's hands and started walking towards the office.

louis was maybe a couple feet out of the class room when an annoying voice reappeared from behind him "lou you realize i'm going back to the office too after i deliver the message..?"

louis gagged "yah sure" the boy kept waking, in fact, maybe a little faster.

aiden got quiet for a second "seriously though lou, don't freak out okay?"

louis laughed "why would i freak out its not like satan is the one to pick me u-" louis opened the office door and froze for a second "i stand corrected"

"told you" aiden said as they walked in.

louis sucked in a deep breath and tried to muster a genuine smile but couldn't no matter how much he tried "hey dad. how was tokyo?"

🏄‍♀️🏄‍♀️🤠🤠💦🤡💦💦🤡🤗🤗