be a good boy

☓☓

☓☓

☓☓

☓☓

"But I don't want to!!!!" Louis whined stomping his foot. Zayn rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. They were having one of their little arguments in the hallway.

"Please Lou I'm begging you!! I don't want to go alone!!" Zayn said exasperated. Earlier the principal had stopped them on their way to class.

"Oh Zayn! I was just looking for you!!" Mr. Corden chuckled grabbing Zayn's arm  "So you know how Spring Fest is coming up yes?" Zayn nodded his head. Louis tapped his foot on the ground because he was bored already and wanted to get to class. He didn't want to be late again.

"Well the student council thought it would be a fun idea if we made a kissing booth. Every year we make something that somehow earns money for extra curricular activities here at the school. They thought this would be a fun and cool idea to do." Mr. Corden continued.

Zayn nodded his head in understanding but was still confused why the principal needed him. Mr. Corden chuckled and put his hand on Zayn's shoulder.

"Since you are one of the well known people in this grade, and one of the more attractive students, we thought that you could be one of our participants. You would be working with one of our other female students, Taylor Swift." Mr. Corden said hopefully.

This peaked Louis's interest. Why was he not selected for this??? Zayn's eyes were wide but after a moment he smiled and shrugged agreeing with the terms.

The principal then turned towards Louis with a pouty lip "Louis, we would have loved for you to also participate in this since you are also one of our more popular students, but we couldn't allow it since last weeks issue..."

Louis twisted his mouth, like he could forget what happened....Louis had kindly turned some random guy down to fuck, and the angry boy then shouted to the whole school about how Louis had all these different sexual diseases, which was not true. The other student was expelled and people then were informed that Louis in fact, did NOT have STDs.

Louis huffed and mumbled "That's ok...." Mr. Corden smiled since that was now settled. He then bid the two farewell and left clicking his expensive black shoes down the hall presumably back to his office.

Zayn was now trying to get Louis to come with him while he worked at the kissing booth. Louis did not want to go because he felt like if he went, then people would think that he wasn't picked because Zayn was more popular than him. Zayn thought that the small boy was being absolutely ridiculous.

"Please Louis...be a good boy and do this for me..?" Zayn said smiling extra wide and batting his eyelashes.

Louis huffed and looked at the floor "But more rumors will start about me Zaynie..." Louis said upset as he glared at a speck of dirt on one of the tile.

Zayn sighed and shook his head fondly at his best friend "No they won't Lou..it'll make people want you even more if they know they won't be able to have you." Zayn laughed.

Louis looked up under his lashes and a smile slowly made its way onto his face. Now they finally came to an agreement...

☓☓

"Hey Niall. Liam." Harry said as he flopped down on couch after Liam's mom let him in the house.

Niall and Liam were playing a video game and shouting unintelligible things to each other as they ignored Harry. Harry rolled his eyes and took out his phone and started going through his Instagram. He came upon a post that one of his friends had posted that perked his attention.

"We are having a carnival next week?" Harry asked curiously to his two dumb friends that were shooting guns at each other on the screen.

"Yeah. Spring Fest. Let's go." Liam said never taking his eyes off of the screen. Liam suddenly jumped up cheering while Niall threw a pillow at the boy's head.

"Shut up you wanker!! You cheated! I call for a rematch!!" Niall shouted as he kicked at Liam's legs from where he sat on the floor.

Liam stuck out his tongue but then pressed 'play again' anyway. Harry chuckled at their ridiculous antics, and then went to checking out all the details about the school's carnival next week.

☓☓

☓☓

☓☓

☓☓
How have you lovelies been??? Sophia xx