Right at that moment, his phone began to ring. Mingyu picked it up at once when he saw who was calling.

"Oh Minghao!" He ran to the window to talk.

You shrugged then continued to enjoy the dishes.

After hung up, Mingyu headed back to dining table and asked, "What were we just talking about?"

"Nothing," You quietly cleaned up the pizza boxes.

He didn't know how to answer and was afraid that his answer would make you and him became stranger. Therefore, he decided to avoid that question.

But, how much longer could he kept his feeling?

He stood there froze, scratching the back of his head.

"Aish, yah Mingyu! Help me clean up all of these before you leave!" You snapped. He sighed and rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"Yah, I've paid for the food. So why do I need to clean up?"

"Of course, I let you in my house and became like an old lady talking about something you call life, now you have to help me clean up," You said causing him to groan.

"What the fuck...."

You two started to clean up and worked in silent. You stood close to him. You lowered your head while picking up the crumbs left on the table and a few strands of hair fell from your ears.

Mingyu actually tempted to lift them up for you. Just then, you suddenly looked up to see his arm in the air.

Immediately defensive, you asked, "What are you doing?"

"Oh, I just wanted to know if your hair was real or if they're wigs." He replied which surprised you.

"What does my hair have to do with you? Are you on drugs? Did you take on drugs?" You glanced at him before went to sink to wash your hands.

"Of course Kim Haeun, of course. What else things I haven't tried, right?" He said sarcastically while gritting his teeth.

You chuckled softly, "Sure,"

Settling down, he plopped on the couch across you.

"Where is your uncle?" He asked.

You changed the channels on tv, "Business trip."

"Wanna go out to archade?" He suggested, feeling bored.

You stopped changing the channels and stared at him thinking about his suggestion.

"So you're just gonna make me go out with you as if you didn't have any other friends except a depress hoe like me?" You narrowed your eyes at him.

"What?" He frowned. You suddenly remembered Seungkwan was his only close friend but he was a nerd and didn't play games.

"Nevermind, let's just go." You sighed.

----------------------------------------
HAEUN POV:

"Your skills have gotten better Mingyu." I said as we went out of the archade and walked down the street.