"Yah, are you having fever?" I muttered lazily.

He suddenly seems off guard breaking the stares wandering his eyes to everywhere but me.

"What?"

"Your neck suddenly feel hot," I said and put the back of my hand on his forehead."Your forehead too.."

He stepped back and cleared his throat, "A-aniyaa..I'm just-"

The door opened and Mr,Kang entered the class.

"Your detention is-"

He saw us in such awkward situation and the messy classroom.

Mr.Kang's eyes bulged while his mouth opened when he saw us, "Wh-what.."

I rolled my eyes and quickly got off from him, straighten my skirt. Mingyu also quickly straighten his blazer and cleared his throat awkwardly.

"Yeah, is over right?" I asked with an innocent expression plastered on my face.

Mr.Kang looked at us in disbelief but eventually nodded.

"Thank you!" I greeted like nothing happen.

I bowed at Mr.Kang and left the room.

'This is just crapping me out!' i thought to myself running a hand to my hair.

Why everyone ,everything remind me a lot to him today?

THIRD'S POV:

Before heading out the building, Haeun went to the bathroom cause she was actually holding it for awhile since the detention.

As she walked out of the bathroom, her uncle called her.

"Haeun-ah, I'm waiting you at the school's gate."He informed.

"Fine," was all she said before hang up cause she felt its weird.

She still could not fully adjust herself to Hoshi and Uncle Jaehun, especially her uncle. The fact that, her uncle took after her and treat her so nice like child made her felt weird and uncomfortable cause its been a long time since there were people who actually care for her life,and her existance.

She was walking past the director's office area when suddenly she heard a familiar voice spoke,

"How long will you act like this?"The voice half-yelled.

She approached them and could see that it was Mingyu and the school director. The scene seems so intensed.

Thinking the better of it, she hid behind the wall as the way Mingyu talked to the director making no sense, she was curious to know what were they talking about.

"What are you talking about, student?" The director asked.

"Student? I guess you don't even know my name."

"Am I embarassing you? Do I make your reputation down if everyone know the truth?!"Mingyu asked.

"I didn't get it." The director said gently, looking around in confusion.

"Don't pretending. As you said, your reputation is more important than everything!"

Director Kim's face tightened as he started to get annoy.

"Am I wrong?" Mingyu asked after a pause ,assuming a very serious expression.

"Stop bringing this here! Just go home and focus on your training."He said with a strict tone causing Mingyu sighed.

"If I win the competition, will you even congratulate me?" He tilted his head to the side, smirking.

Haeun was shook, how could he treat the school director with so much confident despites he is popular as a good student.

"I've already late. I have a meeting." Director said giving him a glance before leaving.

Mingyu clenched his teeth, shutting his eyes off in anger. He was about to walk when he saw Haeun, and when their eyes met, Haeun smirked and left.

Mingyu flustered and think that she might heard it all..

Mingyu started shouting her name but no use.

"Haeun, Haneul, Haeun!"She heard Mingyu called her but chose to ignore.

He groaned but did not give up to chase her until they walked out of the building.

Mingyu jogged before grabbed her shoulder, turning her around.

Haeun immediately brushed off his hand from her shoulder.

"Yah! Did you hear it all?"Mingyu asked hesitantly.

"About what?"She acted innocent.

He licked his lips to keep it moist before answered, "Me and...Director Kim"

She crossed her arms, "Almost, I guess,"Haeun noticed his eyes flew bigger.

"Yah! Don't think I'm kinda a bastard deliqeunt talking rude to their teacher."

"Well, you're no different with me."Haeun shrugged and walked off. Mingyu followed her ,walk side by side.

"Haeun, aren't you curious why i did that to him?" Asked Mingyu.

"I am. But there's nothing to do with me so-" she simply said and Mingyu nodded.

That's make him pondered a few seconds before told her.

"Yah, I want to tell you something. But, don't believe anything what I say. I'm a total liar".

"Total loser!" She added and he rolled his eyes. They both stopped at their track.

"Promise me you won't tell anybody," He put out his pinky finger infront her face causing Haeun to look him with disgust.

"What the fuck! What age are you to do this kind of thing?"

"Aish! Palli haeyo!" (Do it faster!") Mingyu insisted making her sighed in defeat.

He broke into a smile when Haeun eventually locked her finger with him.

"It's about Director Kim...." He mumbled.

"Why with that hoe?" She turned to look up at him confusely locking eyes as she frown.

"He's my father. Real father."