"Did you see my phone?" I asked him searching my friend but its hard since my vision was still blury from the sleep.

"P-phone? No, I didn't" He stuttered.

"I'm sure it's here..."I mumbled.

That's when I heard my phone ringtone rang and then I turned to him. His face evidenced-terrified.

"KIM MINGYU!"

He laughed evilly and ran to the back of the class before answered the call.

"Hello Kwon Hoshi.." He sang and turned it into loud speaker.

"Hello? Kim Haeun?" I heard Hoshi's voice.

"Give me my damn phone while I'm still being nice." I warned.

"You threw me with cans this is what you got." He said making me angry as I will fuck up everytime when I woke up from sleep.

I yelled, "Asshole, give me back my phone!!"

"Ow! Yah what's that?" He flinched when I reached whatever I saw and threw at the locker near him.

Unfortunately for Mingyu, it just happened to be a flower vase.

"Yah! You have anger issues woman."He commented and then we heard Hoshi's voice again from my phone.

"Who's this? Where's Haeun?!"

He grinned to himself, "Your princess is triggered Hosh!"

"I've warned you hoe!" I smirked before ran to him.

I caught his hair before hopping on his back wrapping my legs around him and trying to snatch the phone from him.

He raised his hand up in air as high as he can and groaned."Yah! You're so heavy! Get off me!!"

"Hang up the phone and give me my damn friend!"

"Friend? What friend?"He asked in the middle of fight.

"My phone." I answered shortly.

"What a weird friend you got here."He commented in disgust and that was when I pulled his hair with force.

"My hair! Yah! My scalp! I'm gonna be bald!" He yelled in pain.

We were getting tired because we kept on turning round and round the whole classroom and his hand is too long for me to reach. Some of the table knocked down because of us. The class was in mess.

"Give me my phone or you'll be bald for the next seconds." I scoffed, panting hard.

"Aaaaackk!!! Arasseo arasseo just stop pulling my hair!" He said tried to push my gripped on his hair.

"I said hang up the phone." I said slowly, starting to give up.

"Ugh I did already.."He rolled his eyes and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Now get off me or people will get the wrong idea." He said with frowned as I rested my chin on his shoulder yet I was so exhausted.

I sighed, this position seems so familiar to me. It remind me to someone that used to be so closed with me, we used to always together and mostly I smiled because of him back then before I lost to feel the real smile. I have to admit, I spend my time more with him than at home. But, life sucks, he left me alone, breaking his promise.

"Yah, Get off of me,"Mingyu said softly, snapping me out from my thoughts.

He looked over the shoulder, I looked up. We were staring each other like we were in some staring contest. No one has a will to break it nor blink.