"Yup, they'll ask us to clean the whole gym if we do." Wonwoo chuckled and shook his head, " But, I have an emergency situation at home so my coach let me to take a day break." Wonwoo exhaled slightly, and I immediately took it as a serious matter.

"Why? What happen?" I asked concernly.

"My mother fell sick and there's no one to take care of her. I can't let her alone at home." He was calmed as he replied me.

"That's bad, is she okay now? How about your father?" I asked again. This time I noticed he shifted uncomfortably.

Wonwoo was staring at me so long, like there was something bothering him. He looked away before he turned back at me.

"Yeah, she's okay now. Don't worry, Haeun. And it's just the two of us, my parents had divorced since years ago."

As soon as I heard him, I was taken aback at the news. My expression slowly faded and darkened. His gaze dropped, like he was in pain because of my question.

"I'm sorry, Wonwoo.. I don't know about that."

I clasped his hand and gave an assuring squeeze on his hand.

"No, it's okay." Wonwoo said, a hint of tiredness in his voice.

"You'd must be in a stressful time, aren't you Wonwoo? " I guessed as I beamed at him with a meaningful gaze.

"You knows me so well, Haeun." Wonwoo mumbled and his eyes curved as he smiled before heaved out a sigh.

"You love playing games, right? You seriously need to release that stress. How about we go to arcade now? I know a best place to go." I suggested with raised brows as the idea suddenly crossed my mind.

To be honest, I missed sneaking out of the house in the midnight without Hoshi and Jaehun's awareness to spend my time at the arcade. It's been awhile since I went there, so I felt up to bring Wonwoo over.

He didn't even take his time to consider it because his eyes instantly lit up hearing my words.

"Sounds great ! I've been waiting this time to arrive again," Wonwoo immediately stood up which caused me to grimace at his childish excitement.

"Ahh hurry up~ " He pulled me up by holding my hands and I sluggishly obeyed.

-------------------------------------

"Okay, this place looks awesome," Wonwoo froze at the entrance as his eyes scanned the whole arcade in disbelief. He sounded like a 5 year-old kid who just found a new world.

I laughed at his cute reaction and clasped his hand with mine. "Oh, come on, Wonwoo. Let's have some fun."

I pulled him inside and he trailed behind me. I could notice that Wonwoo was surprised that I held him when exactly one hour ago I just rejected his touch.

He didn't do anything..That's only a dream, Haeun..

"Welcome! Oh, it's you. It's been awhile since you come here." The owner greeted us as we went to the counter to get the coins.

"Did you and Hoshi always come here?" Wonwoo asked as we were still pondering which game should we play first.

"No, mostly I came alone," I shook my head," and sometimes I play with Mingyu. Hoshi doesn't even know this place exist."

"Ah..Mingyu..."

I looked around to find a game to play first but it didn't take long because a familiar voice whisperes at the back of my mind. Shooting game, he likes to play shooting game.