Chapter 2

New chapter is up! I'm not sure if the Potters will appear in this one, or the next we'll just have to see. Currently, there are no pairings, since I really don't want to tie her down to anyone. Serena Potter is an independent person, who currenly looks out for herself.

Serena didn't even register when she had enetered her room door, only when she had bumped into her bed did she snap out of her daze. Her family, the ones that had died in car crash-though she knew that was a lie-were alive, and she had a twin brother.

According to the clerk, Daniel Potter had defeated the Dark Lord when he was a year old and seen as a hero. His twin wasn't seen since that night and even the Potters were hardly seen. There were books, but only some and he emphasized that they were fictional.

All her life she thought she was an orphan, alone. That she had no one, but that wasn't the case. Her family had practically abandoned her for her brother's fame.

No, she thought. They were hardly seen themselves and even then, it wasn't Daniel. They probably did it for protection, but why was she separated and they stayed with him. One parent could stay with each child, it was that simply.

There must have been something else. Something she was missing. She would hear what they had to say and then judge them. For her twin however, she had no reason to not get to know him. He had no say in any of this.

Of course she wasn't going to let any of them come out unscathed. She laughed her evil laugh she had perfected. Her cackle as she like to call it. She did, for some unknown reason, like to prank people.

She decided to put that aside for now and look at the new material she acquired from her Archeive. She whistled. There was a lot of things that she could learn and thanks to her Archieve's 'download' feature, she could get all the information in an instant, but she wouldn't.

Doing so, would feel like cheating to her. She had spent years to get where she was. Downloading this new information was cheating and unfair to all the hard work she had done. So she would do things the old fashion way.

The only things she learned immediately was the Ettiqutte books and another called 'The Basic Guide for Muggleborns.'. Apparently, it helped those without a magical background manover their way through Magical Britian and it was pretty useful.

She had learned that there was a bank called Gringotts and it was run by goblins. She would need to go there and see if she could set up an account under her other identity 'Raven Evans', after her raven hair and her mother's maiden name.

Putting that aside for now, she went through everything else, happy to get new material.

xxxxxxxx

Diagon Alley was a very crowded place. Magical yes, but crowded and Serena hated crowded places. She looked through the various stores on her way to Gringotts and decided to check some of them out. 

Walking into the bank, she saw two goblin guards in the front. She paid them no attention and walked to the closest teller.

"Hello Master Goblin, I'm a bit new to the magical world. Could you please tell me about your services." she asked politely, making the goblin give her a startled look. No wizard was ever kind as she was to a goblin.

"We at Gringotts proved our regular banking services, as well as inheritance test that show if a person has inherited a certain vault(s). We offer warding and medical treatment and any other information that is needed for the right price. We are sworn to secrecy, if you are worried about information leakage." he explained as slowly as he could for her, but he could tell this human child was quite intelligence just by looking at her eyes.