A Party? #2

KIM TAEHYUNGS POV;
^*^

A card was recently delivered to me this morning from chimchim (my low-key vicious snow owl) it wasn't a massive surprise obviously being a Wizard myself I'm fully aware of the balls that take place annually, however, what did grab my attention ab...

A card was recently delivered to me this morning from chimchim (my low-key vicious snow owl) it wasn't a massive surprise obviously being a Wizard myself I'm fully aware of the balls that take place annually, however, what did grab my attention about the invitation cards were that they were written in blood... had they always arrived like that? Im not a big fan of these things anyway, myths go for only 3 reasons. 1 being they are there for business or to show of their power. I don't need to go for business and I don't have wealth to show. 2 being they are searching for their lover or mate, I don't need either and anywho I'm 58% human, I'm more human than mythical which makes me undesirable in their eyes, I'll most likely end up with another of my kind creating a child more human until our line dies. So no definitely not. Or 3 me, the fact it's customary, theres alcohol, there's food and a high chance to laugh at people. I thought nothing of it and put the invitation in my shoulder bag since I was already halfway out the door to the bakery.

^*^

"JIMINNIE!!"
I screamed running towards my best friend. He turned towards me with a carton of banana milk in his hand and a smile on his face (he also had a milk moustache but it's to cute to mention)

"Hey Tae Tae"
He answered back whilst placing the last of the pastries in their display case. "How was your day off yesterday"
I mean I can't really tell him that I mastered the spell to revive Gazania linearis plants can I? And I definitely can't tell him that it was because the plants reminded me of him and whenever I see one die I may get slightly more upset than usual. At least this way I know that once my human friend is gone I'll always be able to keep him here with me, it won't be long before I have to leave my Jimin, in a few years he'll start ageing slowly whilst I'll still look like my 23 year old self. He may forget me with age but at least every time I see Gazanias I'll picture his cute face as it is now.... with you know.... Banana.

These are the flowers in case you're wondering :))

"Nothing much, just painting and doing the usual, was it busy here?"

"No not really, same old same old"
He said as I put my bag on top of one of the counters unzipping it to bring out my Ryan bottle I bring with me and going to fill it up with orange juice from the store rooms fridge.
After I finished filling up my bottle I started walking back to the counters humming this song called 'pied the piper'?? I'm not sure I heard it playing through my radio a couple times yesterday. It's from this group called B something umm something ....
"Jimin what are you doing?"
I glare nervously at my best friend as I'm frozen to the spot, he looks down at the small card in his hands before staring innocently at me with a confused expression before morphing into that of one upset.
"You were invited to a party and didn't tell me!"
Oh forgod sake you cute little piece of sh...
"Who is it for?"
"Huh??"
"Whose party is it for? And why is it written like this!?"
His face sunk down and his eyes were staring at the floor.. why do I feel so guilty it's not like I can do anything...?
"Ummm it's for my nieces 9th birthday hah yeah.. it's written in red because it's kinda like a spooky theme"
"But your nieces birthday isn't until a month away yet..."
Jezzzus why does this kid know so much about me??
"Yeah she wanted it early..."

PARK JIMINS POV;

I know TaeTae's lying I can see it in his eyes!! He's an awful lier which is why I always beat him at UNO! "Okay Tae" I smiled and go to open up the store door

"Okay Tae"
I smiled and go to open up the store door. I will find out why he's lying to me! He doesn't have other friends that he doesn't tell me about right? No he would tell me. Unless he didn't want me to meet them. I mean who would? No I should trust him! But recently somethings strange about him and I can't decipher what it is. Maybe he has a girlfriend!? But what's with the formal invitation it's the 21st Century? Hmmm it's held for tomorrow night maybe I'll go and see. No that's rude. But he isn't telling me the truth and he always told me to be an honest person the hypocrite! I will see him with his new and better friends and that way I know I won't be sulking on a hunch but on reality!

End of Chapter 2
This was trash i don't even know. I think I portrayed Jimin as being possessive but I meant it to be as insecure. forgive me. Any ideas on where abouts you want this fic to go coz I is dry af. I promise the chapters will start to join into the storyline soon!

Sneak preview at next chapter

"Tae what is this place?"
"Jimin what are you doing here!!?"
"Yes, what are you doing here?"
Both boys look over to see .....