3

Niall Horan @OfficialNiall
There's distance and there's silence. Your words have never left me x Snow Patrol

He hit the Tweet button as the limo drove to Ryan Seacrest's studio for his promotional interview. Ignoring the requests for follow backs, he headed to his DMs for any new messages from Zayn. There are none so he opted to send him one.

Niall: Morning Zayn !

He waited a couple of minutes, looking blankly at his screen, nothing happening for a while and he logged off and got on WhatsApp. He scrolled down, not bothering to read the 29 unread messages and clicks on the "4/4 ONE DIRECTION" group.

Niall: LA BABY!!!

Harry: Wish I was there with you =[ I miss LA

Liam: I'll Be There In 24 Hours Too!!

Niall:Get on a plane you ass!

Harry: Don't be mean!! I can't anyway because I'm helping Gemma with setting up her website.

Niall: Where do you come in ?

Harry: I'm QUITE creative, mind you. Have you not SEEN my creative skills?

Liam: Your Twitter Page Sucks! You Don't Even Have A Header.

Harry: Says the one who matches header and profile photo like some Nursery kid.

Liam: HA HA Harry! Didn't Know You Were A Comedian.

Niall: He's a "raconteur" according to his Twitter status that has also NEVER changed

Harry: LOUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS!! HELP!! I'M BEING CORNERED.

Liam: Isn't he driving up to Doncaster?

Harry: He is. He's going to see how his mom's doing.

Liam: How goes the chemotherapy?

Harry: Alright. Doctors are hopeful she'll fight through this.

Sometime in the middle of last year, Louis' mother, Johannah, had been diagnosed with Leukaemia and it was at Stage 3. The treatment began and it went so well, so well that her health was improving. However, in the beginning of this year, her health began deteriorating yet again and the doctors put Johannah on a more aggressive form of chemotherapy.

Liam: Of course she will! Johannah is a fighter.

Niall agreed, a hundred per cent.

He closed his app, locked his phone and relaxed into the limo seat, rehearsing in his mind what he was going to talk about with Ryan Seacrest. And turns out, the interview was exactly how he imagined it in his head. Nothing new, nothing moving, nothing shaking happened. He talked of his single, his future plans in the music industry, he surprisingly discovered he had moved up the Billboard Charts to #6, Top 40 (to #13), Top 20 (to #6) and Top 10 (to #2), and several other charts where his single was welcomed with so much enthusiasm.

During the entire interview Niall was itching to log onto Twitter and check his DMs from Zayn's reply, not answering Seacrest on how he was going to London after his trip to LA and chill with his friends. No, he simply did not care about that.

His heart leaped to his throat when he saw two DMs. He quickly opened them – one from Liam – and read the one from him.

 He quickly opened them – one from Liam – and read the one from him