Gif #61(Jesus Adams-Foster)

You and Jesus had been best friends since you could rememeber your friendship actually started more so because you both were players

You and Jesus had been best friends since you could rememeber your friendship actually started more so because you both were players. You both jumped person to person and since you both got that reputation at a younge age you had a friendship at a younge age. About a month ago Jesus had poured his heart out to you for your birthday and you ended up getting together. It was weird for either of you to be in a commited relationship but you kept each other on your toes and made sure to remind the other that you were in a relationship. Their was a party that your cousin Nick was throwing so you decided to go. Jesus trusted you though he said you had to call him when you got home. Around midnight you got home and called him, you told him all about the party but you left one thing out. "Okay Jesus well imma go to bed." You say but he still didn't say anything until he let out a breath. "Was there anything that you didn't tell me?" He asks and your chest tightens at this questions but you just told yourself to keep calm. "Nope I told you all of it." You say and he lets out another breath. "Okay I love you." He says hanging up right after and you just sat there like an idoit. The love of your life just told you he loved you, you couldn't say it back and you cheated. As this sank it your heart started to hurt and tears began to fall down your face.