They were grieving

Grieving for the loss of the gift life they didn't even know about until after they have lost it.

Grieving for their daughter, grand daughter and childhood best friend that is laid unconscious in a room in the hospital.

Grieving for the pain their Neil and Avni are going through.

And also grieving for the way Avni and Neil will react to the news.

That thought brought them back to where ever their thoughts went and also the sound of DD's voice calling out to Neil saying;

DD – Neil sir!

They all turned to where Neil has been standing only to see him about to fall.

Prakash who was standing closest to Neil, caught him in his arms as quickly as he could.

They all stood for a moment just looking at the fainted unconscious Neil in Prakash's hand shocked once again before Ali, DD and Vidyut quickly left to call for the doctor.

Bebe – oh lord, keep my children safe.

She prayed looking upward after Neil has been wheel into another room in the hospital so that the doctors can check him up.

.........

POV of Neil.

The first thing Neil saw as he opened his eyes were white walls.

Confused with the unfamiliar environment he looked around a bit before he came to realize that he is in a hospital room.

'How did I get myself in a hospital bed?'

Neil wondered.

It only took but a word and a moment before things started coming back to him.

Hospital.

Avni

Baby

He can now remember how the doctor said;

Doctor – I am sorry, but we couldn't save the baby. Mrs. Khanna has miscarried her baby.

He could also remember how his senses became blank at that moment.

He could also remember how his sense of hearing stopped working as soon as the doctor said those words.

In fact all of his senses stopped working at that moment.

Now also as he kept on remembering the things that happened earlier,

A lump suddenly formed itself from his throat to his heart.

He couldn't breath.

He started feeling suffocated.

He is feeling pained.

And he is not feeling all these fir himself only,

No, he is feeling them for both him and Avni.

He is not sure if Avni is aware of the fact that she was pregnant, but that doesn't really matter.

He didn't have time to start wondering if Avni knows she is pregnant or not.

He didn't have time to start wondering how Avni could be pregnant.

Well he kind of knows how, but still.

He didn't have time to start thinking anything because he knows Avni will be devastated with the news.

For Avni to be devastated and traumatized, Neil will also be devastated and traumatize.

He is in pain.

He is hurt.

And he is heartbroken.

But When Avni wakes up,

She would be in more pain than him,

She would be more heartbroken

And she would be more hurt.

So for Avni, he has to be strong.

He has to be there to hold her when she breaks down.

He has to keep his pain, his hurt and his emotions aside to look after Avni.

Avni is his greatest joy, his companion, his soulmate, his Lifeline.

He has to be strong for both himself and Avni.

For if they are both broken, there will be no one to pick up the broken pieces.

........

Hi guys.

I did as best as I could to make this emotionally accurate as I can. I hope you liked it.

In July 2017, my brother's wife had a miscarriage at her fifth month of pregnancy.

I was going to ask him about how he felt when it happened so that I can get some original and personal perspective about how to be fathers react and feel when their wives miscarry but my mum stopped me saying it was inappropriate.

All these came from my head and I hope I was able to keep you emotionally engaged in the update.

Don't forget to drop your comments about how you found this update.

Don't forget to vote to if you liked it.

But most importantly, make sure you don't forget to watch Naamkarann on your TV screen primetime 9:00pm.

Also please, don't change your channel from star plus from 9:00pm to 9:30 pm because if you do, your views will not count in the trps.

So please.

Lots of love.