GET OUT OF MY FACE, get out of my life

Neil smiled before turning to look at Juhi, he moved to Bebe and collected the sheet she has been clutching with both her hands and moved towards Juhi with a very steady slow speed that speaks of the fire burning inside of Neil at that moment. When Neil stopped in front of Juhi, he didn't say anything for a moment, he just strayed there looking at her before he said

Neil – so, you really don't know what you did?

Juhi – what are you talking about Neil? When I didn't do anything then how will I know what you think I did?

Neil – okay, let me give you a clue, okay? I am just going to say 1 word, Mishti.

Juhi – Mishti?

She asked with a confused expression on her face.

Juhi – what do you mean by Mishti? How is Mishti a clue to what you are saying?

Neil gave a sarcastic smile that made him start to look creepy and cynical before he said to Juhi

Neil – okay, since you didn't understand from the clue I gave you, let me make everything simple for all of us. Juhi, who is Mishti's father?

Juhi that has been carefully and calmly listening to what Neil was saying because she was pretty confident that whatever he and the rest of the family were thinking she did was just a misunderstanding suddenly got this scared look on her face that she tried her best to hide from Neil. She suddenly felt herself starting to sweat, she can feel her insides shaking but she still tried to maintain her expression and she said to Neil;

Juhi - what type of a question is this Neil? I have already told you that she is your daughter then why are you asking me this now?

At that moment everyone is just silently watching the scenario silently and closely after ushering Bhīma with Mishti inside so that Mishti doesn't witness the ugly scene that was sure to occur with the amount of anger Neil seems to be oozing.

Neil who has been closely watching Juhi expression just said;

Neil – are you sure Juhi? Are you sure about that?

Juhi – what type of a question is this Neil? Are you suspecting me of lying to you about who Mishti's father is?

Juhi said with a voice that clearly tells you that she is starting to get angry and hyper with the question Neil is asking her.

Neil – when did I say anything of that sorts Juhi? I was just confirming, no need to get hyper about it.

He said raising both of his hands showing her to calm down, before he continued saying;

Neil – can you just tell me how she was conceived?

Juhi – seriously Neil, why are you asking me this question and that too in front of so many people, are you trying to insult and embarrass me in front of people?

Neil – no Juhi, I am not trying to insult or embarrass you. All the people here are also family, so I don't see why you can't explain this with them here, I mean, been if you tell me alone, I am still going to tell them. So you see, it doesn't matter if you tell me alone or in front of everyone.

Very nervously Juhi started talking

Juhi - well I already told you Neil, it was on our day of our engagement just before you were going to leave for your MBA in the UK, if you remember we got drunk that night and in the morning.....

She was then interrupted by Shweta making everyone to turn look at Shweta saying;

Shweta – but Neil was with me at home that day, I remember everything perfectly.