Chapter Five

I got to Chloe's door and knocked a few times. I haven't stopped crying since I got off the bus. I didn't wanna think about Aaron, I wanted to forget him, but I couldn't. I can't believe he'd just sleep with another girl. He said he'd wait for me. I guess this is a lesson that all boys chat shit. Well, all excpet one of course... The door opened and Javon stood there with such a serious expression. He said nothing, only stepped aside so I could go in. He shut the door and I went into the living-room. Just yesterday I was in here with him, now I'm here again. I sighed and dried my stupid tears. He sat next to me and put his arm over the chair.

"What happened?" He asked. I sighed and rested my head back.

"Boys are dicks."

"Why d'you say that?"

"Cos I went out with one, who slept with another girl, that's why." I used the cuff of my sleeve to dry my eyes. Foolish tear ducts, stop crying Stace!

"When did this happen?"

"I don't bloody know, but he told me today, so I came over." He clenched his jaw.

"I'm sorry about that."

"Yeah, I bet you are." He chuckled lightly.

"Nah I really am sorry, that's wrong. The prick should die."

"Exactly what I was thinking." He pulled me closer and I rested my head on his chest. He gently stroked my hair, I sighed.

"Don't worry Stacey, he'll get what's coming to him. And before you know it, another boy will be coming your way." I raised an eyebrow.

"Was that a hint?"

"Nah nah, don't worry." I nodded and he kissed my forehead. I shivered against his touch. "All boys are dogs, remember that."

"What about you?"

"Except for me." I laughed quietly and he laughed too. "Listen, you'll get over him init, just don't think about it."

"I'm trying not to, but I keep going back to when he said it. I don't think you understand my whole world came crashing down."

"You liked him that much?"

"Well I dunno whether it was like or love, but I know there was something." He nodded slowly.

"Can I get you anything?"

"Like what?"

"Food?"

"I'm not hungry, I actually feel sick." He moved his hand to my stomach and rubbed it slowly. I looked at him and he stared back.

"What?" He asked casually. I sighed.

"Nothing." He smiled warmly and stopped.

"Your eyes are all red." I wiped my dumb eyes and sniffed.

"Sorry." He laughed.

"Why you apologising?" I shrugged. "I wish I could see this prick you know."

"He ain't worth your time."

"He ain't worth yours either, so stop crying b." I sniffed again.

"I need a tissue." He got up and left the room. I sighed and rested my head back and texted Sarah.

-Its over

She replied;

-Wat is babe ? x

-Me and Aaron..

-Ahh, I'll call u latr x

"Who you texting?" He came back in holding some tissue. He handed it to me and I thanked him.