Chapter 18

When I got out of the shower there was a beautiful dress laying on my bed. It was knee length and a deep sea blue. It was strapless and was accompanied by matching earrings,a necklace, bracelets, make-up, and wedges. I put on the dress and put my hair up in a braided bun. To finish off the outfit, I put in my grandmother's barrette, a light blue butterfly with deep sea blue wings. There was a knock at the door and both mine and Nick's mothers walked in.

"You look lovely in that dress." Nick's mother complemented me.

"Yes, absolutely lovely." My mother agreed.

"Thank you. I picked it out at the store, but that was before I decided to let people into my room to go through my closet and take out whatever they wanted." I said slightly sarcastic.

"Oh, the ceremony!" My mother yelled.

"Let's go, let's go!" Nick's mother yelled, dragging me down the stairs and outside, I had barely enough time to grab my clutch before we were out the door.

We ran outside and I was taken into a tent leaning up against the house. I walked inside and saw a staircase leading up into another section of the house. Once again, I was dragged up another set of stairs. Nick's mother opened the door at the top, shoved me in, and locked the door.

I almost lost my balance on the stupid heels I was wearing, but someone caught me before I fell. I was pulled back into someone's chest.

"You look ravishing, darling." Nick whispered in my ear, his breath fanning the side of my face.

"Thank you. I would complement you, but I know you didn't pick the outfit out." I smirked while turning around in his arms, so I was facing him.

He looked down in embarrassment and refused to make eye contact with me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him as a way of saying sorry. I pulled away after a second and looked at him. Before I could say anything though, he slammed his lips into mine.

"Hey, there's still the ceremony and party to go before you do that!" Someone yelled at us.

I turned around and saw my mother standing there with her hands over her eyes. Soon after, Riley, Katie, Ben, Jerry, my father, Mr. Swain, and Mr. Jones all walked in. I was engulfed in a hug by my friends and we fell over.

"I swear if any of you mess up any hair, I will personally kill you all!" My mother fumed.

Riley, Katie, and I got up off the floor and we fixed our hair again. We reached for our clutches and walked over to the small mirror in the corner to fix our make-up.

"Not the make-up!" The boys groaned, even Mr. Jones joined in.

"Shut up!" We yelled back at them.

"It's time."My mother whispered and walked out the door.

Mr. Jones, Mr. Swain, and my father walked ahead of us and opened the balcony doors. It's now or never.

Don't be scared, they'll love you. Almost as much as I do. Nick mind-linked me.

I hope so.

They will don't worry about it, you'll be a perfect Luna for them.

_____________________________________

Yay! Another update! I'm going out of town this weekend and won't have any service, so I don't know when the next update will be. But school ended for me today, Yeah! And guess who got the highest score in the class on her final, ME! Luv ya <3.

                ~Mimikins~