Chapter 5

We walked back down stairs to find everyone outside. As we left the house and entered the backyard, I felt like all eyes were on me. Soon they were gone, and I walked over to my mom and dad. They wished me a happy birthday and told me that I should go hang out with Katie and Riley.

I found them standing next to their parents over by the grill. When I walked over, I was engulfed in a hug by Mrs. Sanders and Mrs. Swain. They wished me a happy birthday, and told us to go hang out with the other kids.

After the party I was exhausted. I looked at the clock on the table next to my bed. Holy shit! Is already almost two in the morning. I slipped out of my dress and bra. I threw on a t-shirt that was a couple sizes too big.

I jumped onto my bed. Soon after, the bed dipped on both sides of me. My ears were covered, so all I heard were the mumbles of their whispers. When my ears were no longer covered, I opened my mouth to say something. As soon as I did, Katie and Riley started to tickle me. I laughed uncontrollably and tried to get them to stop. My ribs hurt so bad after they finished. We sat on the bed and looked at the ceiling.

At about three, Katie and Riley were asleep. I was on the floor drawing the forest that I can see from outside my bay window. When I finished, I put my sketch book on my dresser and sat on the seat that is right next to my bay window. I say there for about an hour and was almost asleep, until I heard a light knock at the door. I opened it up only to be gagged and thrown over someone's shoulder. My nose was covered so I couldn't make out anyone's smell. As I struggled I ran out of breath and eventually passed out. Just before I did though, I caught a whiff of Nick, Ben, and Jerry's smells.

When I woke up, all I could hear was someone who sounded like Nick yelling about how I had passed out. I moved and tried to open my eyes. my had hurt whenever I tried to move. I forced my eyes open even though it hurt and saw my dad, Alpha, and Nick all talking. It was hard to hear them. I moved my arm and grunted from the pain. I don't remember the last time I felt pain like this.

When they heard me grunt they came running over to me. Except now Ben and Jerry were with them. They helped me up, and as soon as I got up, I realized where I was. I was in the tree house my dad and I built when I was four.

My dad and Alpha were asking me all sorts of questions, but it couldn't understand then because they were talking so fast. Soon they gave up and I fell asleep again. This time when I woke up, I didn't feel much pain at all. I looked up and saw Ben, Jerry, and Nick getting yelled at by my dad and Alpha. I giggled because they looked helpless and vulnerable. They must have heard me because everyone looked at me.

Who couldn't hear you? I mean come on, werewolf hearing, duh. Jane laughed at me.

My dad helped me onto my feet and out of the tree house. We were soon followed by everyone else.

"Nick go with Alex back to the house and make sure she gets there safely." Alpha said sternly.

We both nodded as everyone else shifted into their wolves. The others ran away as we started walking.

"Sorry."

"What for?"

"We didn't mean for you to pass out. It was only to make you scared. Ben and Jerry thought it would be funny to try to kidnap you."

"Its fine you didn't mean any harm, but I doubt think that my dad and Alpha are very keen about what you guys did."

"You're right about that. I bet he'll lecture me about it when we get back to the pack house."

I giggled as he groaned about it. He looked at me and smirked. I looked away because I started to blush at how sexy he looks when he smirks.

"Cone on babe, why are you blushing now?" He grabbed my chin and forced me to look up at him. He is easily a half a foot taller than me. His cute action made me blush more.

"You." I mumbled quietly, hoping he wouldn't hear.

"Now how did I make you blush such a scarlet color?" He asked himself jokingly. I punched him in the arm lightly. He grabbed where I hit him and pouted.

"What was that for?"

"Teasing me."

"Now, Alex."

"Yeah?"

"How did I make you blush?"

You're so cute, that's why I blushed.

Aw, you think I'm cute?

"Give someone a heads up before you mindlink them!" I shouted.

"Why? It doesn't change the fact that you think I'm cute."

"I do not."

"Do too. You said it yourself."

"And what if I do, hmm?"

"Well, I might just tell everyone that you do."

"You wouldn't."

"Are you going to take that chance."

"No. What do you want?"

"I'll let you know when I need you." He said when we got to the pack house.

__________________________________________

Oh no! Is Nick going to use Alex? Will it be funny? Embarrassing? Or something worse?

Comment what you think. Luv ya <3.

~Mimikins~