Chapter 7

I looked at the cover of the book and saw I was reading Treasure Island. It's a good book if I do say so myself. I started to read chapter one and laughed when one of the whores saw that someone was down here.

"WHAT THE HELL, NICK!?!? YOU SAID THIS WAS THE ONLY PLACE NO ONE WOULD CATCH US THROWING A PARTY!?!?"

"No one is suppose to be down here. I'm the only one with permission to be down here without Alpha."

"THEN WHAT IS SHE DOING DOWN HERE!?!? DOING WHAT, READING!?!?"

I slowly got up from my chair with my book and walked passed them. One of the many whores scowled at me. This only made me laugh. I gave Ben and Jerry dirty looks as I walked past them and up to my room. Once in my room, I slipped into my black knee-length basketball shorts and a black sports bra.

I walked out of my room and out the backdoor of the house. I ran into the woods and didn't stop till I was at the meadow I found when I was ten, that was when everyone started to pick on me. I used to cone here to cry. Now I come here to cry, draw, relax, room, and almost anything else I can think of. I even built my own swing, slide, and tire swing. I even built my own tree house here, too.

It took me a little over an hour to get to my meadow, but I was glad I was alone when I got there. I walked over to my tire swing and sat down. While I was swinging, couldn't help but let my mind ran away with my thoughts. I thought about everything that happened the past few days and about the fact that we go back to school in about two months. You may think that that's a lot of time, but its not. Time flies not only when you're having fun.

The sun was almost setting, and when I last looked at my phone, it was about eight thirty. Even though it was peaceful here, I had to go back to the pack house and make myself done food because everyone else is probably drunk off their ass.

I ran back to the house in about an hour, and when I got there, the party had spread.

I swear if I find anyone in my room, I will personally throw them out, myself.

I entered the house and went to my room, since I couldn't get to the kitchen and I want going to stand around dressed like this. When I got there, the door was closed and the light was on. I went to open it and found it was locked. I kicked down the door, only to find Nick and the schools biggest whore, Vanessa, snogging on my bed.

Those fucking pricks.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING IN MY ROOM, ON MY BED!?!?" They stopped attacking each others faces and looked at me.

"Oh, I'm sorry is this your room?" Vanessa said in a babyish tone.

"Yeah, and if you don't get out in three seconds, I'm throwing your asses out!"

"Let's see you try."

"One...Two...Three...You're out."

I walk over to get and pick her up by the neck. She screams in pain but I ignore it. I walk us out of my room, down the stairs, through the living room, and out the front door. I threw her to the ground.

"I don't ever want to see your face here again!"

I turn around and walk into the house. I hear her yell 'bitch' and I flip her off. I walked back up to my room, where Nick was. I grabbed his arm and threw him into his own room. I walked back downstairs and threw everyone out.

I went into the kitchen and made myself four burritos, four tacos, and some bacon. I ate my food and walked back upstairs to my room. I would fix the door tomorrow while everyone else is cleaning the house. I finally could change into my pj's and go to bed. I sat in bed for ten minutes trying to fall asleep, until I actually did.

__________________________________________

Will Nick and the boys get in trouble? Will Alex and Nick make up? Comment what you think will happen next. Luv ya so much<3.~Mimikins~