Chapter 6: I said no.

Start from the beginning

Right when she left everyone burst out laughing, some started to laugh so much they were crying.

"That was priceless!" A kid said.

"Serves her right! I heard she made fun of a group of kids yesterday and she's a teacher." A girl said while wiping her tears.

"Did you see her face?"

"Dude did you see her teeth?" Another kid said followed by kids hysterically laughing.

A guy came up to Bee and gave her a high five. Lila recognized him from Monday, he was the boy being dragged to class by his friends and got kicked in the face.

"That was epic Bee! Can't believe you pulled it off."

"Damn Emmett you lack faith in me." Bee said with her hand over her heart.

"Well... you can't blame me-"

"Just because you get caught doesn't me I will. I actually know how to cover my tracks."

Emmett put his hand over his chest "Agh! I've been wounded! Right in my golden, precious heart!"

He was slowly "falling" the floor and said "Tell my mom I love her!" As he laid on the dirty floor.

Bee kicked his side.

"Oomph!"

"Get up you idiot. The floor is dirty."

"Alright, alright" he said putting his hands up in defense.

He grabbed a seat and sat at the table.

"So guys I was thinking-" Calla was cut off by the sound of someone's phone going off.

Emmett looked down at his phone and rolled his eyes.

"Girl troubles?" Bee asked with a smirk

"No worse. Jason won't leave me alone."

Lila sat up straight in her seat and looked at him. "What do you mean he won't leave you alone?"

"I don't know why the guy started talking to me, I don't even know him like that. But ever since he-uhhhoh shi- psh I mean...uh..I um....gotta go." Hastily getting up from his chair. Running out the classroom.

"What the hell was that about?" Calla asked

"I...don't..know" Lila was left confused.

"He was going to say something...I'll find out one way or another." Bee narrowed her eyes at the door where Emmett left.

"Please don't get in a fight" Calla and Lila said in unison.

"I won't don't worry"

**********

"LET GO OF ME!"

"Tell me what you know!!"

"LET GO!"

"No! Now tell me what you know!"

"YOU'RE WRINKLING MY SHIRT! LET GO!"

"After you tell me what you know!!!" Bee yelled and slammed Emmett into the wall again.

"Bee! We said not to fight!" Lila said

"It's not really a fight. I'm simply asking him." Bee retorted.

"With what force?" Calla asked bluntly

"Exactly!" Bee said and slammed Emmett into the wall again.

Emmett winced. "Jeez and I'm the violent one?"